Team Callaway Collection

I can't wait for the first installment of my new workout plan to get here! Wait... It's not a box of workout gear? No working out video? No "RHI-build your body" 90X plan??? No Harry in striped shorts, "Sweatin' to the Oldies"?! Well, what the heck did I buy?!

Heck yes it is! I just got mine too.

Woohoo me too!

So excited to see what arrives for all of you who signed up for this.

Got my shipment notification and I have to go out of town next week, that should be a nice welcome home waiting for me.

Got my shipment notification also!!! And tracking number.

Still nothing when I click on the "track shipment" link. Almost appears like there is no tracking # connected to the link.

EDIT: Went to callaways website and found my tracking on there. Delivery is set for tuesday. I will do a unboxing video when I get off work.

Im excited to see what you guys get. This is an awesome idea by Callaway.

Definitely going to be a fun week living vicariously through all of you that were lucky enough to get a subscription.

No shipment notification here

I had to go to callaways site. Log in and look at orderes. Click the order number that was for the collection and there was tracking in there.

I had to go to callaways site. Log in and look at orderes. Click the order number that was for the collection and there was tracking in there.

Same here... 2.4 lbs of Callaway swag will be here Thursday :)

schedule delivery Wed, are we spoiling the surprise for others not getting them on Wed?

I won't be home until Friday, work trip. I think I'll avoid this thread until I can get a look at mine

I won't be home until Friday, work trip. I think I'll avoid this thread until I can get a look at mine

Maybe we should start a Spoilers thread for Team Callaway?

Will be here Thurs. I will look at this thread still to get a preview of what I spent $216 on. :)

Dont look at any of my messages then either :alien:

Haven't gotten a my ups notification yet, hoping sometime this week for me.

Will be here Thurs. I will look at this thread still to get a preview of what I spent $216 on. :)

Remember this is just package 1 of 4!!!!

Remember this is just package 1 of 4!!!!
And everybody's is supposed to be a little different. It will be interesting to see the variety. Mine is scheduled for Wednesday delivery.

Back