Testing Irons for THP

At least a FedEx/UPS truck doesn't deliver to your place almost every day. A FedEx guy came and I was sorely tempted to ask him if he had something else in the truck for me.

TapaTalking while driving. I swear it's safe. Oh cra...

yeah that's like a giant tease. Oh well, there's always tomorrow, and then Tuesday since it's a holiday weekend

If I didn't need another reason for these irons to come...

I was packing my travel bag today and something seemed funny. I couldn't figure out what it was- and then I noticed it- no 7i! Tore my house and garage apart. Called golftec and am waiting on a response. Nothing.

Maybe it is with the other half o my dress socks...

Tapatalk- doesn't cure a slice...

I was packing my travel bag today and something seemed funny. I couldn't figure out what it was- and then I noticed it- no 7i! Tore my house and garage apart. Called golftec and am waiting on a response. Nothing.

just hit that ball closer to the green and you won't need that 7i. Maybe they will show up before your head off to the airport.

I'm not sure we want to trust you with a set of pre-release irons like this...Lord only knows where you'll leave one of them laying around! The mall, the dry cleaner, the hospital, maybe Wal-Mart....wow. :wink:

whats a 7 iron?

just hit that ball closer to the green and you won't need that 7i. Maybe they will show up before your head off to the airport.

Already there. Might bump flights though for a free roundtrip later. 3rd trip to GA?

I'm not sure we want to trust you with a set of pre-release irons like this...Lord only knows where you'll leave one of them laying around! The mall, the dry cleaner, the hospital, maybe Wal-Mart....wow. :wink:

I really really debated even posting it for just that reason! I hate carrying in my whole bag to a golftec lesson where I use one club. It's very possible it got left in my other car (that my parent are borrowing) but I haven't heard back from them.

It better show up- I was going to give these old beasts to my dad when I was done with them (he wanted them). Now I'll feel like I owe him some new irons.

TM- I promise to be more careful- please don't take away my dream of testing beautiful forged irons. Thank you.

Already there. Might bump flights though for a free roundtrip later. 3rd trip to GA?

you are treating me to a flight to GA? Awesome!

I was kind of surprised to see the MC's in the golf digest hot list, but not the other models.

nah, fly to wherever TP is training for the NFL draft...he might need someone to hold his hand while he gets his next tattoo hehe

nah, fly to wherever TP is training for the NFL draft...he might need someone to hold his hand while he gets his next tattoo hehe

If I saw TP I would have a hard time not punching the guy. That probably wouldn't end well for me- but maybe he would get kicked off the team!

New plan:
1. Provoke TP
2. Get the crap beat put of me
3. Get TP kicked off the bucks
4. Recover in ICU
5. ???
6. Profit

Guys we have asked previously. Lets PLEASE keep this to testing irons.

Waiting with baited breath to see if my irons come in today. This would be the perfect weekend to start testing!

Waiting with baited breath to see if my irons come in today. This would be the perfect weekend to start testing!

We are going going to start going crazy once someone gets their set. Seth if you got yours today I think Gus would cry

We are going going to start going crazy once someone gets their set. Seth if you got yours today I think Gus would cry

He would still get to him them though. I think he would be a good one to test toe shots because he is +3/4 and I am standard.

He would still get to him them though. I think he would be a good one to test toe shots because he is +3/4 and I am standard.

that is true, he would get to hit them while the rest of us wait and ponder. I'm real interested to how you like them compared to your Diablo Edge Forged irons SethO

that is true, he would get to hit them while the rest of us wait and ponder. I'm real interested to how you like them compared to your Diablo Edge Forged irons SethO

I am very interested in this myself.

I think FedEx/UPS deliver tomorrow on MLK day, since I will be home I'd love to get some TM irons in the mail!

I think FedEx/UPS deliver tomorrow on MLK day, since I will be home I'd love to get some TM irons in the mail!
Yeah I would assume that FedEx/UPS would be delivering tomorrow, not really sure I guess.

It'll be this week boys....I have a good feeling about it.

Yeah I would assume that FedEx/UPS would be delivering tomorrow, not really sure I guess.

It'll be this week boys....I have a good feeling about it.

eventually we have to be right about that

Only the USPS takes MLK day. One of these weeks you guys will be right.

You'll get them this week because I'm gone all week on business. Murphy and I are good friends

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

You'll get them this week because I'm gone all week on business. Murphy and I are good friends

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

haha, this post tickled me. i do believe that they'll show up this week too, at least i hope so.

Back