The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This Egg bowl has been brutal to watch. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.

This Egg bowl has been brutal to watch. I'm not sure why I'm still watching.

I agree, it has not been very entertaining at all.

If it ends in a tie maybe the overtime will be good.

Mullen probably should phone up Kenny Rogers and invest some money in a kicker.

I see your point this could go on for a while, missed the 39 yd game winner. :yawn:

What an ending, you were right DD, OT was pretty interesting.

Well, the OT was better than the other 60 minutes.

I just tuned in at half, hopefully the second half will be better than the score of the first makes this game look.

Looks like I will be tuning in Arkansas/LSU in about 10 minutes.

Got a chance to tour the Auburn locker room and walk to the field the same way the players do.. really cool. Ready for tomorrow!!!

ahapabuq.jpg

That's awesome Josh. Tomorrow should be awesome. #WarEagle

Got a chance to tour the Auburn locker room and walk to the field the same way the players do.. really cool. Ready for tomorrow!!!

ahapabuq.jpg

I was hoping to get up there in time for that, but the wife's black Friday shopping derailed that plan.

I was hoping to get up there in time for that, but the wife's black Friday shopping derailed that plan.

We timed it just right so we didn't have to wait long to get in. The line was crazy long when we left.

So does Pelini have a job after this loss?

Great question. If he's going out it's swinging. Ripping refs to the media is a big no no.

R Kansas is playing pretty good today. This would be a huge win for them if they can pull it off.

And just like that LSU strikes to go up 21-20

And then Arkansas came roaring right back to make it 27-21, good game.

ahapabuq.jpg

Gave you chillbumps didnt it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back