The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, the irony...

A Texas win gives them the Big 12 title, yet they are looking to replace Mack Brown.

Laughable.

I'm so effing happy right now. 10-2 is overachieving and I love it.

FWIW, the over-under on that game was 56.5 or 57 depending on where you looked. A lot of gamblers are furious over that last TD.

People in Waco in short sleeves. Brrrrrr

It like 20 and windy.

Oh, the irony...

A Texas win gives them the Big 12 title, yet they are looking to replace Mack Brown.

Laughable.

That Big 12 is pretty strong isn't it.

FWIW, the over-under on that game was 56.5 or 57 depending on where you looked. A lot of gamblers are furious over that last TD.

Those plays always seem to effect betting. Classic

Don't even start.

I've watched B1G football all year. I have a touch of perspective what bad football actually is.

I've watched B1G football all year. I have a touch of perspective what bad football actually is.

No pot stirring in here today. Lets all just enjoy all the great games that are going to happen, eh?

Mizzou. ..Auburn. ...decisions decisions

Nevermind. I'm going to find some golf to talk about.

This thread is way too serious.

I'm excited about all the football thats left today, I want to see where all the dominoes fall in this sucker as we say good-riddance to the BCS.

I'm excited about all the football thats left today, I want to see where all the dominoes fall in this sucker as we say good-riddance to the BCS.
No doubt about it.

Think about if there were an 8-team playoff this year. Incredible.

Sorry to the THP Auburn mafia but I've got to pull for Missouri. I want to hear the talking heads on TV spin a Big 12 also ran as the mighty SEC Champion. They've got SEC Speed© now.

No doubt about it.

Think about if there were an 8-team playoff this year. Incredible.

We as fans would be spoiled rotten. Would be some INCREDIBLE football games played.

Texas with a solid stop on Baylor there, nice D.

Sheesh. That was ballsy Baylor, and now you pay for it.

You know what to do Mike, make the right decision.

WDE.

I know but u will secretly be rooting against my team tonight lol

Ok u got my support and the winning streak that comes with it

I know but u will secretly be rooting against my team tonight lol

Ok u got my support and the winning streak that comes with it
There ya go.

Thanks.

Baylor bending their necks a little there, good stop.

Texas has GOT to get points when they get the ball. Baylor will hit a HR eventually if not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back