The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked at the Coaches poll, Arkansas got 16 votes. Arkansas, the team that was awful last year, and recently had a dominating 31-21 win over... Samford.

Who in the hell thinks they are a top 25 team?

Nebraska 15 in USA and 23 in AP, quite a difference!!!

Nebraska 15 in USA and 23 in AP, quite a difference!!!

I'm sorry, I don't see them being 15. Nice blowout of a bad Southern Miss team, and a tough win over Wyoming? I know they won 10 games last year, but Didn't they finish last year in the 20's as well.

Early season rankings are so weird.

I'm sorry, I don't see them being 15. Nice blowout of a bad Southern Miss team, and a tough win over Wyoming? I know they won 10 games last year, but Didn't they finish last year in the 20's as well.

Early season rankings are so weird.

I totally agree I probably see them about 20th!

Lots of inflated rankings and there is no way Clemson goes undefeated

Lots of inflated rankings and there is no way Clemson goes undefeated

FSU and USCe are the only 2 major road blocks I see for them Freddie. Of course them may overlook someone and get bit in the arse too, Georgia Tech is always tough with that option offense they run so I give Tech a good chance in that game.

Well, Texas fired our DC and Greg Robinson is taking over. Too bad Mack isn't going with the sacrificial lamb.

Diaz should have been fired at the end of last year.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Well, Texas fired our DC and Greg Robinson is taking over. Too bad Mack isn't going with the sacrificial lamb.

Wow, just wow

Greg Robinson lol did Texas watch any of Michigan's games when he was there with Rich Rod?

I don't know why....they lost to a top 5 team and probably the top candidate to win the Heisman this year. Diaz has nothing to be ashamed of. Actually I applaud him not giving up half a dozen to this team.

I don't know why....they lost to a top 5 team and probably the top candidate to win the Heisman this year. Diaz has nothing to be ashamed of. Actually I applaud him not giving up half a dozen to this team.

Top 5 team? :confused2:

U meant top 40 right? Assuming that was a big time typo

Might be in the NC by the end of the year.

I get the sarcasm now. I missed the tone in the 1st post. I went back and read your post from yesterday about how bad Texas would roll them after their 1st weeks opponent. I got it now.

I'm being dead serious......they probably drink pickle juice before games too.

I'm being dead serious......they probably drink pickle juice before games too.

:confused2: They didnt lose to a top 5 team. They lost to an unranked team that lost to UVA in week 1. That same UVA team got stomped in week 2.

Did Blugold get access to your account? :D

:confused2: They didnt lose to a top 5 team. They lost to an unranked team that lost to UVA in week 1. That same UVA team got stomped in week 2.

Did Blugold get access to your account? :D

Oh...ok, nevermind. Didn't know that before.

We suck.

When did BYU become a Top 5 program?

I missed this play.
sly3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back