EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Season 3 Carol GIF by Friends

While you were back in the land down under
Classic New Yorker!

Handicap up to a 3.8 after yesterday’s 14 holes ending at +4. I don’t get the math but it be mathin’
Excited to see what mine does on Monday!

Anime Gods stickers arrive today!!!
I hit the pin / almost holed out with an Anime Gods CSX-LS ball my last round. Also had 28 total putts with it. Cannot wait to see the new stickers!!

Feeling like a fool, rebuilding another set of clubs while I wait for some parts to arrive to finish the set that is coming to Ballyhack. Need them for Saturday
I’ve decided I’m not messing with anything lol. What’s in now is going

I hit the pin / almost holed out with an Anime Gods CSX-LS ball my last round. Also had 28 total putts with it. Cannot wait to see the new stickers!!
nice!

Got to do a little practice today! Hit the range till I was happy, then end to about a 10 yard chip and did it till I made 4 balls. Then 20 yard chip till I had 5 in a row to 3 feet past hole, then 50yrd wedges to a 10x10 green till I got 15 on it. Was a beautiful day for it as well!

Got to do a little practice today! Hit the range till I was happy, then end to about a 10 yard chip and did it till I made 4 balls. Then 20 yard chip till I had 5 in a row to 3 feet past hole, then 50yrd wedges to a 10x10 green till I got 15 on it. Was a beautiful day for it as well!
Will be doing a little of this tomorrow hopefully if the rain holds off

Will be doing a little of this tomorrow hopefully if the rain holds off
Tomorrow I’ll be doing my putting. Hopefully play a few holes

In case you were wondering, Titleist 775CB with mixed weight original Rapid Taper shafts and those new MCC Align from the Mystery Bag score
That will be an interesting set up!

Back