EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Nah, I've played with people from Packing Chowder - we'll be fine!
Are you sure about that? I was in the group behind you this weekend remember 🤔

I just played in some pretty serious wind, hit the ball the best I have all season, by a pretty significant amount. #trustinpurple
Atta boy! We’re going to be just fine.

because we were having a good time, and still ahead of you.
I watched all of you guys playing around in the sand with buckets, shovels and bulldozers!
If it was just practicing for Ballyhack bunkers, understandable.
Now based on what I could see of you guys, will it be worth some AC coin wagers!?! 🤷‍♂️

what's that you say? you're looking for a team to back?
so i'm not saying i played my best golf of the year so far in league tonight, but i'm not not saying it either.

I'd figured we'd be swapping at the event to make it easier. In addition to a flag to get autographed, I'm thinking of buying a yeti tumbler to put all the team stickers on.

noice! i already have a Yeti tumbler with our sticker on it...ready to add more from everyone else when we're there.

Are you sure about that? I was in the group behind you this weekend remember 🤔

we kept looking back, and never saw you. weird.
but still, you should probably back the Chowdah, because we'll take good food pics.

I watched all of you guys playing around in the sand with buckets, shovels and bulldozers!
If it was just practicing for Ballyhack bunkers, understandable.
Now based on what I could see of you guys, will it be worth some AC coin wagers!?! 🤷‍♂️
If you've seen these hole previews and all of the bunkers - we need the practice to make sure we can get up and out of them.

The recap

We are fast
Wait not when I was behind you.
Yeah but we had fun and practiced and stuff

Sounds very familiar

I need this event to kick off. Something to distract me from work :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely can't wait to see what kind of awesome awaits you fellas.

I need this event to kick off. Something to distract me from work :ROFLMAO:

Absolutely can't wait to see what kind of awesome awaits you fellas.
I'm already distracted. Does that count? lol

Yes.
Perhaps they have been replaced but I don’t think so.
You'd know more than me but I recall the caddies last year saying that they broke down a lot and the repair costs were getting too much, so they ditched them.

Reactions: J4U
Who to back on this one?
Proudly supported Purgatory, and still do.
My support it unwavering.
Who wants it?

My support can still be bought 😎

There's always room for Chowdah. Only New England style though, none of that tomato based Manhattan blasphemy.

I do have a question for @kiwichris and @LSMO this evening.

Do you all think you will play better than my feeble attempt to create dinner in your namesake tonight?
View attachment 9260166

What the hell is that thing next to the Ritz? Sorta looks like shrimp, but if so, why is there only one? Either way, needs some smoked gouda on the plate.

what's that you say? you're looking for a team to back?
so i'm not saying i played my best golf of the year so far in league tonight, but i'm not not saying it either.

noice! i already have a Yeti tumbler with our sticker on it...ready to add more from everyone else when we're there.

we kept looking back, and never saw you. weird.
but still, you should probably back the Chowdah, because we'll take good food pics.

Our sticker is on my everyday water bottle already. I think I want to do a Dormie tumbler with all the team stickers.

Forum wants food pics? I'll give them food pics. I aim to please.

Excited to see what's on the menu for this one!

Handicaps are being turned in! Nowhere to hide now! Let's freaking go!!

Handicaps are being turned in! Nowhere to hide now! Let's freaking go!!
Time to see everybody's soft capped growing numbers that happens every year.

Time to see everybody's soft capped growing numbers that happens every year.
I'm 0-4, no one can accuse me of being soft capped! I always seem to come in at the "Vanity" variety :ROFLMAO:

I'm 0-4, no one can accuse me of being soft capped! I always seem to come in at the "Vanity" variety :ROFLMAO:
I'm with you there. Mine isn't vanity, but if it plays that way I'm going to be in a lot of trouble.

I went the wrong way 😬
We never pegged Burg as the smart one. But he is the honest one.
We have a group of a bunch of THPers. You will see.

I don’t think we’re going to see many dots @Muchmore 😂.
We are going to have to rely on our looks, course knowledge, and sheer delightfulness.

Unless you have a dragon ball z hyperbolic time chamber sitting around.
A what now?
That will obviously be the reason for slow play in the groups behind ours.

Back