EXPERIENCE The 2024 Bag Boy Championship

A week and a half isn't much time. Hoping it's g2g for ya
Yeah me too. I have a lot of concerns, but I won't jeopardize my health like last time.

About to hop on a call with Dynamic Brands and go over the final touches for everything.
Just remember basic THP Experience rules
Use forum names. Nobody knows who Kevin is, but they know who longbomber29 is.
Dont be a piece of ****
Remember this is about Dynamic Brands and the people there treating you to something incredible
Forecaddies are designed to help manage, not play your rounds.

There is no "The Burg".
Eeew, thats like saying Bally.
Commoner talk.

i live in Reedsburg.
sometimes we call it "The Burg."
mostly while wearing Birkenstocks.

Dont be a piece of ****
Remember this is about Dynamic Brands and the people there treating you to something incredible

the leadup to his has been fun, and it's a pretty sarcastic bunch so plenty of trash talk.
i'll offer that on our Happy Hour zoom calls, everyone has echoed those sentiments about putting on a proper show for THP that spotlights Bag Boy.
we'll do it fun, and we'll do it right.

I like a few teams in that middle area

Hey Girl Hello GIF by Sketchie.

Oh my….
More coming tomorrow

Well I'm officially out on Anime Gods because @Muchmore has been shunned due to his outrageous hockey allegiances. I may still root for @xThor but in all honesty he's probably guilty by association.

Now to decide which team shall get my backing which comes with a hot streak of picking winners. Yeah yeah, that streak is only at 1 but that's a big number for me in THP experience picking.

Well I'm officially out on Anime Gods because @Muchmore has been shunned due to his outrageous hockey allegiances. I may still root for @xThor but in all honesty he's probably guilty by association.

Now to decide which team shall get my backing which comes with a hot streak of picking winners. Yeah yeah, that streak is only at 1 but that's a big number for me in THP experience picking.
I totally root for a diff hockey team than him

Probably not as cool as @JB news, but Anime Gods will have a contest thread next week as soon as Vokey Experience is over. Should be pretty cool 😃

Water Swimming GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

Probably not as cool as @JB news, but Anime Gods will have a contest thread next week as soon as Vokey Experience is over. Should be pretty cool 😃
@Nashtyone they are Already starting second I see. 🤣🤣

Back