EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

I am looking for someone who enjoys a good time, has a positive attitude, and, I cannot stress this enough, plays UST Mamiya products.
Would beat hell of a motivator to get back into some darts.

I am excited to see who will will be picked to round out the teams. It's pretty awesome to be a part of this, and I could not be more excited.

Would beat hell of a motivator to get back into some darts.
The Dart Vs I put in are the real freaking deal. I will post my round from last weekend when I get home. I had one really awful hole. But boy was I slinging them. Just like when I put the All In shaft in my Cobra Widesport, the Dart Vs in the KING Tours have unlocked something awesome.

Exactly. I need to see 14 UST Mamiya shafts, ready to deploy. Preferably not in a 14 way bag.
That will eliminate some folks.
Where do you stand on outdated tech?

I’m thinking about reshating my 3TS with an All-In before this event.

I got to acquire one, but it’s a ponder.
I would fight sponsor a goat to have a white THP branded one as part of the Limited Series (tm).

No outside food, but I would live to have one of the Florida guys as a partner. I am sure the names that can be made from it are endless.
Florida Men

I got to acquire one, but it’s a ponder.
The Golf Works is your friend. I have two coming and one is going into my Toulon Chicago. I'm anxious to get this one out on the greens and see what it can do

The Golf Works is your friend. I have two coming and one is going into my Toulon Chicago. I'm anxious to get this one out on the greens and see what it can do
I have one in my Chicago, just don’t know what putter will be in play.

I have it in 6 putters and need to settle in on one and ride it through the summer.

The Dart Vs I put in are the real freaking deal. I will post my round from last weekend when I get home. I had one really awful hole. But boy was I slinging them. Just like when I put the All In shaft in my Cobra Widesport, the Dart Vs in the KING Tours have unlocked something awesome.
The Dart V in the MiM have been solid!

You get a putter from the man himself after that display at the Goat Cup and you are not sure what putter is in play?
I will put ALL of my Albatross Coins on @JDax 3 putting all over Ballyhack.

You get a putter from the man himself after that display at the Goat Cup and you are not sure what putter is in play?
I will put ALL of my Albatross Coins on @JDax 3 putting all over Ballyhack.
I laughed then remembered he's my teammate....Team mates don't let other team mates 3 putt.

Exactly. I need to see 14 UST Mamiya shafts, ready to deploy. Preferably not in a 14 way bag.
What if it is a 14 way UST Mamiya bag?

Back