EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

What if it is a 14 way UST Mamiya bag?
Animated GIF

You get a putter from the man himself after that display at the Goat Cup and you are not sure what putter is in play?
I will put ALL of my Albatross Coins on @JDax 3 putting all over Ballyhack.
I said I was looking to reshaft it and use it.

i think I need a ruling from the boss. @JB, it seems our Florida friend may have found a loophole 😂
It's a trick question. We all know if @DannyLe was going to conjure up golf bags, 14 way would not be it.

Jeez have I missed a bunch of things on this one.

Congrats again @BigDill and congrats to @JDax and @mikeg_74 . All 3 of u guys are so well deserving… very happy to catch up and see this!

Tons going on on THP right now including UST Mamiya threads, live update threads and about 10 straight days full of non stop action to get involved and punch that ticket.

Tons going on on THP right now including UST Mamiya threads, live update threads and about 10 straight days full of non stop action to get involved and punch that ticket.
I think the THPeople need one of my famous poems to get them motivated. So here it goes….

The LINQ shaft comes in red,
And UST Mamiya also makes it in blue,
Perhaps you prefer the white version,
Let us know and THIS COULD BE YOU.

Snaps GIF by BET

I think the THPeople need one of my famous poems to get them motivated. So here it goes….

Snaps GIF by BET
Good One Lol GIF by Justin

Snaps GIF by BET
Let me try this…

If you try UST Mamiya,
You’re guaranteed to be a fan.
If you are invited to Ballyhack,
Don’t order a transfusion in a can!

Snaps GIF by BET

Let me try this…

If you try UST Mamiya,
You’re guaranteed to be a fan.
If you are invited to Ballyhack,
Don’t order a transfusion in a can!
Off the top of my head...

I got to golf with Danny Le
I consider myself very lucky
Getting into the finale
Sure as hell won't be sucky.

Snaps GIF by BET
Oh I’ve got one…

Rolling in my 5.0 with my top down so my hair can blow.

…oops wrong thread

Almost every time I do one of these I regret it 😂. It’s like the universe is trying to tell me something.

I got to acquire one, but it’s a ponder.
Love mine so much! At some point I really want to try recoils, maybe start with just my 6i to see how we get along.

Snaps GIF by BET
Your posts always make me smile.

So for the Finale, there's golf at an amazing course, incredible food, custom driver shaft and swag, golf shaft talk with Danny Le, and maybe even a poetry reading, featuring the literary talents of @BigDill as after dinner entertainment. :ROFLMAO: How could anyone not want to be a part the Finale?

Snaps GIF by BET
Your way with words makes me weep

So for the Finale, there's golf at an amazing course, incredible food, custom driver shaft and swag, golf shaft talk with Danny Le, and maybe even a poetry reading, featuring the literary talents of @BigDill as after dinner entertainment. :ROFLMAO: How could anyone not want to be a part the Finale?
1714752563461.png

Oh I’ve got one…

Rolling in my 5.0 with my top down so my hair can blow.

…oops wrong thread
Wrong song also bc you don’t have hair

I heard he'll make your bed for you too. What a guy!

@BigDill full bag of UST shafts......

While my current gamer set does not comply. I still have three full sets of Recoils. Which set to bring would be an interesting ponder. If I were to be so lucky to get selected. I also have a putter with a prototype All-In hand built by Danny himself. I would absolutely re grip and bring that putter.

Back