EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Yeah baby! A fantastic event in my state. I only have to drive straight south! Custom shaft with @DannyLe & @JB Again. Count me in! Promise I won't pass out this time :ROFLMAO:

Yeah baby! A fantastic event in my state. I only have to drive straight south! Custom shaft with @DannyLe & @JB Again. Count me in! Promise I won't pass out this time :ROFLMAO:
I mean you are 2 for 2, we definitely dont want the trifecta.

This looks incredible! Given that I was in a UST event WAY back when - Seems I might be eligible.

Would be a great birthday gift too

So incredibly cool!

Ballyhack in October could have some wind! A lot of fun to be had in this one.

This is awesome! I've never been in a UST event so I don't qualify
ditto! But, pretty awesome for those that have!

Love the fact that it's picked based on not just quantity of presence, but quality and helpfulness.

A bit jealous of those that get to go, but super happy for them due to the criteria.

Awesome to get the details on this one. This is going to be spectacular.

Can confirm that Ballyhack in October is spectacular.

Super cool event. Good luck to everyone who is eligible to go. Love the Shaft Up events as the knowledge that comes out of them is top notch

Super jealous of those that will make it in. Sadly, those dates won’t work for me:/

The Shaft Up experiences are awesome in and of themselves. This finale just adds a pretty sweet culmination. Good luck to all of those that qualify!

Wnich shaft? Nashville or something else?
I have the Nashville shaft that has a Titleist adapter on it and need to swap that out, but also will be putting a Callaway adapter on my Grandaddy shaft, however that one is over at THP Tech Studio

I have the Nashville shaft that has a Titleist adapter on it and need to swap that out, but also will be putting a Callaway adapter on my Grandaddy shaft, however that one is over at THP Tech Studio
I have an extra Callaway adapter if you need it.

Promise I won't pass out this time :ROFLMAO:
I Dont Believe You Will Ferrell GIF

This is such a cool opportunity! Straight up 🔥 🔥 🔥

Very cool event with an interesting twist! I've haven't been to a UST event yet but I don't think anyone would turn down something like this.

Very cool event with an interesting twist! I've haven't been to a UST event yet but I don't think anyone would turn down something like this.
And best of all. Anybody that has ever been in one has a chance now to get into this. They know what’s needed and if that small time devoted doesn’t work, we understand but will have to choose elsewhere

And best of all. Anybody that has ever been in one has a chance now to get into this. They know what’s needed and if that small time devoted doesn’t work, we understand but will have to choose elsewhere
Hence my wishful use of the word 'yet'. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JB
Will have a lot of good choices for this one.

I just marked of 10/13-10/15 on my calendar, you know…just for good measure.

Back