EXPERIENCE The 2024 Finale with UST Mamiya

Driver - LIN-Q Blue
5W - same
Hybo - Recoil ESX 480
5-PW, 48°, 52° and 58° Recoil 95
Putter - All-In

7W is sad. Gotta work on that.
Room for growth!

9 of 14 clubs in the bag have UST. Room for growth. Always on the lookout for clubs with UST. Participants will be so fortunate to get in this one.
Danny may want some revenge on you.

Room for growth!
I’ve had a 75g Reg flex in the 7W and kind of like that but still in the honeymoon phase with it. I’ve got the 7F4 in my 5W that I’m going to try in it.

How amazingly lucky would I be to play Briggs and Ballyhack in the same year!

This has the formula to be an all-timer of an experience. Hopefully those who are eligible engage, because this will be an experience of a lifetime for sure.

This has the formula to be an all-timer of an experience. Hopefully those who are eligible engage, because this will be an experience of a lifetime for sure.
Agreed!

Watching Season 10 GIF by One Chicago

Driver - LIN-Q Blue
5W - same
Hybo - Recoil ESX 480
5-PW, 48°, 52° and 58° Recoil 95
Putter - All-In

7W is sad. Gotta work on that.
Solid UST setup there! My MC bag was all UST except driver and putter. I still really want to try a LinQ Blue in the Aerojet. And the All-In putter shaft. And if I'm being honest I want to try the new Recoil Darts too. lol

Actually, I need to learn how to re-shaft clubs myself. My hold up right now is that I have to take it to someone out of town to do that. Are you re-shafting them yourself or taking them to someone?

Solid UST setup there! My MC bag was all UST except driver and putter. I still really want to try a LinQ Blue in the Aerojet. And the All-In putter shaft. And if I'm being honest I want to try the new Recoil Darts too. lol

Actually, I need to learn how to re-shaft clubs myself. My hold up right now is that I have to take it to someone out of town to do that. Are you re-shafting them yourself or taking them to someone?
I think the All-In putter shaft is a must, and you can easily reshaft it yourself. If you have any questions I can help you out. Or you can just mail it to me and I can have it done.

I’d tried Darts in a couple of irons in my LTDXs. I liked them a lot but never got around to filling out the set for my AJs. That’s on the list of things to look at this Spring.

Going to be a fantastic event at a great venue. Six lucky THPers in for a really good team event. Fingers crossed that I might get into #3 making me illegible for the finale. Either way it going to be a great time.

I think part of the selection process should be every eligible participant sending a video to @JB with them pronouncing the word “Mamiya”.

I think part of the selection process should be every eligible participant sending a video to @JB with them pronouncing the word “Mamiya”.
Add in “Attas” for bonus entry.

I can do this I promise. 😂

I know Danny and Jb need more Pineapple Martinis

I think the All-In putter shaft is a must, and you can easily reshaft it yourself. If you have any questions I can help you out. Or you can just mail it to me and I can have it done.
I appreciate that. All-In is at the top of my list. I watched a couple of videos of the re-shaft and it didn't look too crazy. I'd like to learn how to do it myself, but still a little concerned I'll mess it up. I may reach out to you with some questions if I decide to jump in and do it myself.

I can do this I promise. 😂

I know Danny and Jb need more Pineapple Martinis
We do not.
But the truth is, how to get in is right in front of you.

Maaa - Meee - Yaaa :ROFLMAO:

JB laid out the criteria, so anyone who is eligible should be doing their best to get into this event.

Its an absolute game changer. I never would have believed it if I hadn't put one in my putter. Speed control is far superior. My last 17 rounds I'm at 94% 2 putts or better, and some of those two putts are long.

Its an absolute game changer. I never would have believed it if I hadn't put one in my putter. Speed control is far superior. My last 17 rounds I'm at 94% 2 putts or better, and some of those two putts are long.
Same. When I first got it I liked it, but I was a bit skeptical as to how much difference it could possibly make. Well now several years later, the answer is a huge difference.

Same. When I first got it I liked it, but I was a bit skeptical as to how much difference it could possibly make. Well now several years later, the answer is a huge difference.
I keep bouncing around between my Del Mar and the Cobra with the all in shaft. I do think distance control is better on long putts with the all in.

All-In retrofit shaft has been ordered! So stoked to finally do this! 😬

Edit: Meant to post this in the All-In thread. It’s been a long day. 😆

Well,
We are just a few days away from Shaft Up #1 and I can say someone could/should get their ticket punched by following along and getting involved in the live update thread.

Back