EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

I cannot believe that what was just announced will be under the radar. This is the radar.😂😂😂

Get lessons, play a new course and have a lot of time to spend with GolfTec. This is it.
THIS. IS. IT. 🤩🤩🤩

I can’t wait to see this course!! We’re all in for a treat. Also, wait until you see GOLFTEC HQ. It’s a pretty special place. In terms of the drive, on a scale of 1-10, how salty do you think JB is going to be if he has a loss under his belt?
The course and HQ both sound Iike super special places! So relieved a GOLFTEC is less than 10 minutes away from me.

My game has plateaued the last couple years so it would be great to see how GOLFTEC can help me change the trajectory of my game.

My game has plateaued the last couple years so it would be great to see how GOLFTEC can help me change the trajectory of my game.
Let’s of good info in the GOLFTEC lessons thread. Jump in

I can’t wait to see this course!! We’re all in for a treat. Also, wait until you see GOLFTEC HQ. It’s a pretty special place. In terms of the drive, on a scale of 1-10, how salty do you think JB is going to be if he has a loss under his belt?
Don’t think JB really minds losing. It’s about the event. I give it a 3

This is gonna be such a special trip. Seeing Golftec HQ is going to be really cool. Then a bus ride with THPers to the new Greybull course is gonna be so much fun everyone should really enjoy the extra time to hang with other THPers on the trip and get to know each other and more time to listen to @Koske and @JB share more knowledge is fantastic. You know the golf and dinners are going to be top notch. And while I think @JB would be gracious should he lose, hearing about it on a 4 hour bus ride back to CO could up the saltiness.

Make that three haha
It's pushed me into doing the swing evaluation with all the good we have heard about it. If I really gel with the instructor lessons are likely to follow.

Will try and get my evaluation scheduled today.

This experience still looks so much fun! Hopefully someone can ask our Golftec friends when is OptiMotion going to be an app we can submit our videos to and get remote instruction from GolfTec instructors! I'm really hoping they do this, because it could be a fantastic way to reach more people. Hopefully the PGA testing going on is a precursor to this

The pictures I've seen of Graybull so far are outstanding, no trees, great stuff!! I'll nickname the track Betty.

For those that want an edge, there will be a shoulder tap for being involved in the forum and live update threads
Bumping this again.

Will give this GolfTec thing a shot. Evaluation set for March 12th. No more self diagnosis. See what they say and have to offer. From the lesson thread and @AuzzieMatt thread it looks like there is improvement to be made. YouTube rabbit hole has only been a bandaid.

Back