EXPERIENCE The 2024 GOLFTEC Experience at GrayBull

So close to sign ups for this one! Looking forward to putting my name in the hopper.

It’s signup week

Excited No Way GIF by MLB

Hell yes 🤞🏼

That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

Man, this will be one crazy good event, I'm tempted to reverse my initial pull out, wife did say she'd be OK if I got selected to play golf on her birthday weekend, is it a trap?

This is amazing! Love signup week. Brand new Dormie course? Let's go folks!
I have looked at dates more that once. Someone mentioned I take a vacation every 3 months and this works out about right around that time. Could it be fate?

This one is going to be a great follow. Excited to see who jumps in and then watch the Golftec feedback.

I have looked at dates more that once. Someone mentioned I take a vacation every 3 months and this works out about right around that time. Could it be fate?
Does a worm need a sticky floor? I think you know the answer.....

This one will be hot ticket.

This one will be hot ticket.
Yeah it will. And shoulder tap still exists with a THP Experience on the horizon and a fun THP Forum buzzing

So looking forward to this experience. I finally committed to a Golftec package of lessons!

Yeah it will. And shoulder tap still exists with a THP Experience on the horizon and a fun THP Forum buzzing
Hopefully someone is following your criteria of being present on the the forum and maybe get the tap er roo.

LFG!!! Unreal opportunity!

Snoop Jim Carrey GIF by Laff

Awesome news for signup week for this one. New course and Golftec have a feeling there will be a ton of entries on this one.

let's goooo

This should be a dream experience for everyone. How often do you get a chance to transform your game like this?

Back