EXPERIENCE The 2024 Morgan Cup – Sponsored by Cobra Golf

that wave looks like it’s all talk and no action, seems fitting
Now is the time for talk. September is the time for the action.

that wave looks like it’s all talk and no action, seems fitting
I know how close you came… Everyman has a price.
Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF

I know how close you came… Everyman has a price.
Million Dollar Man Laugh GIF
clearly we’ve reached the part of the buildup that is full of Hacker dreams

My fantasy booking is JTubb signs up for Hackers, gets in & draws Jose for singles.

The Widesport has proven to be quite elusive in the wild. In all the stores I have only seen it once. Man, if we could somehow get the 3D putters with the pebax insert…cooking with gas!
My 2023 Widesport with the UST Mamiya All In shaft is a weapon. Didn’t have the best results at the MC but since then, it’s been the best putter I have ever used. I highly recommend.

My 2023 Widesport with the UST Mamiya All In shaft is a weapon. Didn’t have the best results at the MC but since then, it’s been the best putter I have ever used. I highly recommend.
You make a good argument

I love all this talk about the All In shaft. I think it might happen for me this year but I need to figure out what putter first.

I love all this talk about the All In shaft. I think it might happen for me this year but I need to figure out what putter first.
I'm very interested in those, but I've been super happy with my Widesport with the stock shaft, so haven't been too eager to change it up.

Last edited:
Love seeing people excited about this. Going to be incredible. Signups will be here in no time!! can't freaking wait.

All that red wave talk went over real well last year. :ROFLMAO: I expect the same outcome this year.

hot damn!! so good. I don't need another putter, I don't need another putter.....man I want one.
The new Widesport is good!

Two weeks til signups. Man I cannot wait to see who else is joining the teams.

Damn. I may need to get one just to eliminate the grooves on the bottom of my current Widesport.
Yeah, it’s looking really clean. I may get the black shaft upgrade for better flow with an all-in.

Im guessing we will see at least Morgan Cuppers this year with the widesport in the bag. It will be fun to see who goes with the Pebax feel or the 3D tech.

Yeah, it’s looking really clean. I may get the black shaft upgrade for better flow with an all-in.

Im guessing we will see at least Morgan Cuppers this year with the widesport in the bag. It will be fun to see who goes with the Pebax feel or the 3D tech.
Next week I’ll do a little comparison between the Widesport and the Grandsport 35. Unfortunately, it will have to be done indoors on my putting matt.

Hows the lead up to signups been for you captain?
It's been great. Taking time looking back through old threads to take a closer looks at previous matchups and how they played out. Overthinking club selections for myself and strategies for pairings based on the type of rounds being played. Buying lots of red PUMA/Cobra gear and banishing blue to the back of the closet.

How bout you?

It's been great. Taking time looking back through old threads to take a closer looks at previous matchups and how they played out. Overthinking club selections for myself and strategies for pairings based on the type of rounds being played. Buying lots of red PUMA/Cobra gear and banishing blue to the back of the closet.

How bout you?
I've built bags for team members current and future. When the time comes I will randomly assign each bag to a teammate. Jose gets to play what he wants though. :cool:

I've built bags for team members current and future. When the time comes I will randomly assign each bag to a teammate. Jose gets to play what he wants though. :cool:
Who gets the next OL bag? I was pretty happy with mine. Thanks Cap

Who gets the next OL bag? I was pretty happy with mine. Thanks Cap
Yet to be determined. However I thought maybe @Wonger could benefit with clubs all at PW Length ;)

Back