EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

The new putter fitting system should add some excitement for signups for the brand.

Looking forward to tomorrow!

Just typed up the signups for tomorrow.
Im getting super excited. We have a barn burner planned and a chance to get really up close with a brand.
Excellent news!

Tomorrow!!! Let's goooooo!!!

Signups are coming, the new array putter customization looks to be fantastic and mix in some wedges, this one is going to be great.

I’m not saying that if you’re a participant in the 2024 Quest Cup that you’re going to make every putt at Ballyhack. But with a new Edel Array Putter customized to your specific stroke I’m not saying you won’t make every putt at Ballyhack.

I’m not saying that if you’re a participant in the 2024 Quest Cup that you’re going to make every putt at Ballyhack. But with a new Edel Array Putter customized to your specific stroke I’m not saying you won’t make every putt at Ballyhack.
That new drop is truly well thought out. Love it

Ballyhack greens and the new Array putters is going to be awesome!

Season 5 Nbc GIF by The Office

Waiting for more participants for the Edel Quest Cup

Kim Kardashian Start GIF

Brian from the Liberty Hill location is awesome!
Super knowledgeable, professional, and friendly!
I forgot to mentioned, I drove down to Liberty Hill from Arlington for this fitting. I got there pretty late around 8pm (after work hours) and they still treated me great. Did not rush me, truly wanted to analyze my swing.

I was very pleased.

Schitts Creek Comedy GIF by CBC

Just a dream to play Ballyhack.

Monday, we'll know who's going!!

Monday is going to be a fun day for all selected. Great way to start the week.

That 70S Show Yes GIF by Laff

Come Monday we will have teams!!!

Best of luck for all the hopefuls!

I thought I read there will not be fitting at the fitting (also could have made that up in my head). Will all the participants be getting fit beforehand?

We got participants! Now to wait for the team breakdown!

Back