EXPERIENCE The 2024 Quest Cup with Edel Golf

With as much I see you posting in the SMS threads, it sounds like you're pretty dialed in already but nothing wrong with that! Just coming out of cold/crap weather into spring here, so hoping for some dryish weather this April to get more time hitting outdoors and on the course.
I have a lot to work on. But the weather should be good.

I have a lot to work on. But the weather should be good.
I definitely have plenty to work on but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. Gonna focus on getting my swing more comfortable, playing as much as I can and as much short game practice as I can.

I definitely have plenty to work on but I'm nowhere near as good as you are. Gonna focus on getting my swing more comfortable, playing as much as I can and as much short game practice as I can.
short game is a major area of improvement for me

Tomorrow Teams are announced

Lets Go Nba GIF by Storyful

Starting to get a little antsy about this trip. I definitely need some more time to knock some of the offseason rust off, but I can't wait to get to this one. Range last night, range Friday and a round this weekend. Probably back to Golftec for one more check in before I just focus on playing golf vs. golf swing. 41days!!!
I have so much offseason rust to work off. Short game and putting have just been absolutely atrocious so far. Hopefully can get a couple more full rounds in over the next month and maybe a few 9 hole rounds in between to sharpen things up.

Happy Lets Go GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

When are handicaps locked in?

I only have an estimate on TheGrint and not an official one. I can provide course and score info as needed though even if some rounds are off season.

First post updated with the teams.

@JB throwing curveballs on Opening Day with the team!

Team JB! Let's get after it @Wildcat @JohnSinVA!

Anybody have better photoshop skills than I do? I need to update my avatar.

Ready to rock with Team @JB with the Jons

Colorado Avalanche Hockey GIF by UCHealth

Nice to see the trade market open up between the teams. I hope Team Blake got something good for trading @Wildcat to Team JB. I would say he is at least worth a sleeve of Kirkland Signature golf balls 🤣

Nice to see the trade market open up between the teams. I hope Team Blake got something good for trading @Wildcat to Team JB. I would say he is at least worth a sleeve of Kirkland Signature golf balls 🤣
Based on his record, we gave them a 6 pack and a player to be named later.

Based on his record, we gave them a 6 pack and a player to be named later.
I will very much miss being a part of Team @EdelBlake . But I for one, welcome my new Team @JB overlords.

I will very much miss being a part of Team @EdelBlake . But I for one, welcome my new Team @JB overlords.
As you should. Now fall in line.
I know the last guy that you played hasn't been heard from since, but Team JB plans to win, win big and enjoy the heck out of Ballyhack.

Back