LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Personally, I prefer my beers before or after the shower. Why warm it up any with the shower steam?
Oh lord. I agree with @MWard on something

leaving gene kelly GIF

If it has time to get warm you aren’t drinking it fast enough.
It’s getting warmer just by the increase in air temp. Even drinking it fast, which I do do, it’s still warmer than it just being in the fridge waiting for me!

how on earth are shower beers being disparaged in here right now?! You heathens

Aaron just dropped a bomb.

Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill will be joining us for a call in forty minutes or so.
That is awesome

Aaron said he is the second favorite Aaron at work for Dill and second favorite Luttrell because his wife is Stephanie who THPers know as head of R&D in metal woods

Aaron just dropped a bomb.

Bob Vokey and Aaron Dill will be joining us for a call in forty minutes or so.
That is truly amazing! I am super envious!

I like the answer. It's honest. Let others do that and we'll stick to what we do best.
Like Steamwhistle Brewery always says "Do one thing really, really well"

The games that @Canadan and I play are in completely different universes. I kind of bump it along the ground. He hits high shots that drop softly on the greens.

I had a tale of two 9s. I shot two over 38 on the front and then struggled with driver on the back, shooting 7 over 43, to shoot 81. 3 double bogies really hurt me or I could have broken 80, which was my goal. It was an amazingly fun round, though.
81 at Ballyhack is nothing to be ashamed of! I know it's always easy to look and say what could have been, but I'd take an 81 at the Hack any day!

Mr Vokey: Did you ever expect to reach the heights of the golf world in your specialty?

How difficult is it to manage new release expectations and performance improvements on an already excellent product?

Can someone ask about forged vs cast wedges?

Personally, I prefer my beers before or after the shower. Why warm it up any with the shower steam?
Drink faster

Back