LIVE UPDATE THREAD The 2024 Vokey Experience at Ballyhack

Can’t wait for for all the spin!

Going to be super fun to follow these guys on the full Goat Trak with them having brand new wedges!!
Can’t wait for that.

This one is going to be so good. Having dialed my wedges in recently I’ve realized how important this area of the game is. Can’t wait to follow along…

…whose intrigued by the mention of a special guest?
It’s not me in case you were wondering

Let’s go @Trmpt98!!! Can’t wait to see you guys tear up the course literally with the new wedges!

Listening to you guys post about intricacies of wedges bounce/grinds makes me realize I know pretty much nothing. I have a feeling the participants are going to come out of this with a brand new education!

I have no clue about grinds or bounce, I chose the ones i chose for the Wingman wedges based on my perception of my swing so this event is perfect timing to get some learning.

This came up quick, looking forward to the activities.

This is a wedge focused experience not driver. We know your wedge game. 😂
Ouch. But true.

These guys should be coming out this event with some legit knowledge and some improvement there.

Ouch. But true.

These guys should be coming out this event with some legit knowledge and some improvement there.
Wonder if any of them will have a hosel grind?

QUESTION:

Should amateurs worry about different grinds for different course conditions or simply get good with one?

This is going to be so fun to follow. I’ve got a high interest in wedges currently.

Listening to you guys post about intricacies of wedges bounce/grinds makes me realize I know pretty much nothing. I have a feeling the participants are going to come out of this with a brand new education!
I feel ya

Back