EXPERIENCE The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

Unofficial Power Rankings v2.1

1. @JB and @jdtox - When Worlds Collide
(until proven otherwise)

2. @MarMill and @baylrballa - Whiskey Business (It's been so bad there's only one way to go.)

3. @Nerdy and @Iceman! - Data Simulation (good enough to win but always the wingman)

4. WorldWide Golf (so much unknown)

5. @Scribble and @blazinden - Purgatory ( :unsure: )

6. @outlawx and @Deebo76 - Smooth Criminals (I think they could be steady and pounce if others falter)

7. Budget Golf (too busy making swag, not enough time to practice)

8. @mantan and @KY Golfer - Southern Twang (👣)
Budget Golf isnt making swag.

Oh No GIF

*you know the post we're talking about.

(until proven otherwise)

2. @MarMill and @baylrballa - Whiskey Business (It's been so bad there's only one way to go.)

3. @Nerdy and @Iceman! - Data Simulation (good enough to win but always the wingman)

6. @outlawx and @Deebo76 - Smooth Criminals (I think they could be steady and pounce if others falter)

Budget Golf isnt making swag.
A description swap coming in 3.2.1.

I won’t quote that photo, because that’s disgusting. But if someone dared to put their feet up like that on my headrest? I’m looking for a way to make them regret that.
But some people may like having peanut butter licked off their toes…if that was your regret plan 😬

But some people may like having peanut butter licked off their toes…if that was your regret plan 😬
Umm...Let's bring the thread back before it grows "Feet" and walks off on us.
Come At Me Homer Simpson GIF

Last edited:
Umm...Let's bring the thread back before it goes "Feet" and walks off on us.
Come At Me Homer Simpson GIF
Agreed.
let’s get back to how many prime seats there are left on the Data Simulation bandwagon. We want to welcome you aboard!

Agreed.
let’s get back to how many prime seats there are left on the Data Simulation bandwagon. We want to welcome you aboard!
Awkward Rob Lowe GIF by SoFi

I may have added some more notes to my colornote app but that will probably all go out the window once we tee off.

Welp. That made me wretch, so you’re a monster. Ban for life incoming.

Getting back on topic, I have no idea who to root for. I have a few weeks to go, but I definitely need to see the odds sheet here so I can make informed decisions.

Or, I need to be bribed, and all teams are letting me down thus far.

Getting back on topic, I have no idea who to root for. I have a few weeks to go, but I definitely need to see the odds sheet here so I can make informed decisions.

There is only one answer

There is only one answer
And there logo has some fire in it.

This is all we got right now sir: @JDax hasn't opened the book yet so....

(until proven otherwise)

@MarMill how's your stock looking?

I won’t quote that photo, because that’s disgusting. But if someone dared to put their feet up like that on my headrest? I’m looking for a way to make them regret that.
Samesies. My first thought was a little tickle tickle, but then it got weird so now I'm just requesting a seat move.

Back