The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I went to a party supply store today and bought a few post Halloween items on a huge discount. It should make for some great MC videos!!
This, plus the teaser of WFP filming tonight should be fun.

I really wanted to buy the village people costumes but I don't know if I can convince enough people to wear them haha.
hahaha, that could have been funny.

Kellybo told me I was not allowed to send in a video without her permission :0).... She is afraid of what I my come up with. Lol

Kellybo told me I was not allowed to send in a video without her permission :0).... She is afraid of what I my come up with. Lol

DON'T take that censorship OG!!!!! FREE SPEECH!!!!!

Do we get a JWow video tonight or filming starts tonight?

Just kidding KellyBo!:act-up: (it might be in his best interest)

Haha You never know what ya might get when you open a box of ole Gray :0)... We are going to work on something this weekend!

Tape talking up a storm!

Haha You never know what ya might get when you open a box of ole Gray :0)... We are going to work on something this weekend!

Tape talking up a storm!

That's a chance I'm not willing to take :)

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Sounds like she is trying to sabotage you because you are her competition. All mind games....don't listen to her.

I'm taking 5 of the few minutes I have off just to come in and say Team THP is going to destroy Chunky and Deandec. Miss you guys even though you suck.

Hey CB!!

Hi CB!

Guys, lets please try and keep the hellos and stuff for the banter away thread.

I'm taking 5 of the few minutes I have off just to come in and say Team THP is going to destroy Chunky and Deandec. Miss you guys even though you suck.

You may beat them but not their teams and this is a TEAM event my Canadian brother.

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Sorry JB. Let's try this instead: Good of you to show your face in here now CB, because you won't want to after you get beat worse than in TMC 1!

Man I just shot the worst video ever. But my kids and I had fun.

Man I just shot the worst video ever. But my kids and I had fun.

When do we get to see it Captain? Just wait until you see all of my out takes!! LOL

When do we get to see it Captain? Just wait until you see all of my out takes!! LOL

I'm not sure this one see's the light of day. I thought the concept was funny but the video is bad. Like Plan 9 From OUter Space bad. My acting as usual was subpar. We had fun though

WFP found a practicing Chunkylover on the putting green this evening. As usual, he was getting all choked up. Has a little Dorf on Golf feel to it.

WFP found a practicing Chunkylover on the putting green this evening. As usual, he was getting all choked up. Has a little Dorf on Golf feel to it.

LMAO! hahahaha :clapp:

Nice job! I didn't think Chunky was that tall!

hahahahaha. You couldn't even keep yourself from laughing.

haha JB at it once again. I love it keep up the good work and I can only imagine how much fun you and GG have doing this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back