The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have to play big boy equipment now little tike. XXS in US Kids does not transfer over well to the MC Sponsors.

LOL at little tike.

I have some good Chunky videos brewing right now.

You have to play big boy equipment now little tike. XXS in US Kids does not transfer over well to the MC Sponsors.

I can't wait to put the * of MC approved to the comment "Man that beatdown Chunky put on JWow was legendary" You will be my Jake

I cant wait to lay a beatdown on CHunky and Dean. Both of those guys are already trying to duck me. Not gonna happen fellas. Not gonna happen.

Haha I like that TMex. You can be the hors d'oeuvre. TMex in a blanket

I'll say it right now, that I hope I get to hit the first shot of MC 2.0.

You'll split nothing and thank me for it!

Chunky, I can't wait to see those hands shaking on the first tee. I'll be there with you I'm sure haha.

For some people, including myself, our hands weren't shaking. The worst part was my heart racing like it was going to pop out of my chest.

I've learned that as long as someone says good shot, they all seem straight on video

We all figured out that we would say "good shot" if the ball got airborne off of that first tee. :alien:

I'll say it right now, that I hope I get to hit the first shot of MC 2.0.

I like that attitude Smalls! However, I have said this before and I'll say it again: ddec hit the first shot of the first Morgan Cup, I think it would be very fitting if he hit the first shot of MC 2.0. I will also add that he hit a really good shot, a tight little high draw over a tree on the left side of the fairway.

I like that attitude Smalls! However, I have said this before and I'll say it again: ddec hit the first shot of the first Morgan Cup, I think it would be very fitting if he hit the first shot of MC 2.0. I will also add that he hit a really good shot, a tight little high draw over a tree on the left side of the fairway.

I think that would be nice Ary. It would be his only chance of hitting first

I shot a dry-run of my first video in your honor, Captain Chunky!

I can't wait to see it Sir Hawk!

I can't wait to see it Sir Hawk!

I think the final version will be shot tomorrow. Now I need to think of something for ddec. You already stole my schtick on that one.

The official video thread for the MC will be up later today for those that might miss some video fun.

I am going to have some references to last year's MC in my video. I will probably have to keep the cameras rolling past 30 to catch the after affects. Of course they will be edited out of the entry video, but they will surely make their way to the video thread for your enjoyment.

The official video thread for the MC will be up later today for those that might miss some video fun.

May need to repost my original Captain Chunky & Captain Insanity video.

hahaha that was pretty funny. Well done Chunky

Haha it is the kitchen table for my 4 year old. OK I have eaten there once or twice!

This is fantastic! Another unbelievable opportunity! Good luck to all the applicants, can't wait to see the videos!

I went to a party supply store today and bought a few post Halloween items on a huge discount. It should make for some great MC videos!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back