The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
hahahaha. Chunky, you crack me up. JB is going to have so nervous you'll be wearing two pairs of tightie-whities.

hahahaha. Chunky, you crack me up. JB is going to have so nervous you'll be wearing two pairs of tightie-whities.

They will both be moisture wicking so I will remain cool.

Great video Chunky! Very funny. I love the scrolling "This was brought to you by" at the end. Very well done.

Funny stuff Chunky :rofl:! You da man with the plan and I love that humor dude :clapp:.. Keep doing it and it will take you to the winners circle :blob: unless I am on the other Team :D

Funny stuff Chunky :rofl:! You da man with the plan and I love that humor dude :clapp:.. Keep doing it and it will take you to the winners circle :blob: unless I am on the other Team :D

OG if you make it, and you are cool, you will be on Team Hackers.

Chunky I loved watching that video a second time. It was so funny and I look forward to more!

Haha great video! 99 votes for CL, with OG voting twice

LOL

We are absolutely delighted to hear so many excited about the 2nd edition of the the ultimate amateur golf event.

Are kidding I'm over the moon for 2.0. Making plans to go up and play the courses early in 2012

I have been away all day and haven't been able to express my excitement till now. Very exciting news about how the video's are going to be viewed, and I loved the part about how the sponsorship deals might be different from company to company. I am very intrigued, but I had no doubt that the second MC was going to be bigger and better in every way.

Finally home! Super stoked about the viewing party. This is gonna be the best! Should be a blast following everyone else if I don't get in. First one was so much fun following along.

I heart Chunky and Dean!!!!

Viewing party sounds like an awesome idea! Maybe I will be getting my video's together....

I have been away all day and haven't been able to express my excitement till now. Very exciting news about how the video's are going to be viewed, and I loved the part about how the sponsorship deals might be different from company to company. I am very intrigued, but I had no doubt that the second MC was going to be bigger and better in every way.

I've been thinking about this since last night. I even dreamt about it. I could be given a hat and I'd wear that think in my sleep.
The bonds you guys built last year was really cool to see. This is more than an event it is the experience we all crave.
The first tee ball to the last putt. The high fives, bro hugs and arse pats(if OG gets in) THP dinner, promos, threads, reviews. It seems like a lot but it will be oh so worth every single moment in time. Can't say enough thank toys to the fabulous venues. I could go on and on but I start getting all emotional. Its just that much of a big deal!!!!

bahahaha, Great video Chunky!

I am loving the MC 2.0 announcements. The video audition process is going to be a lot of fun for everyone. The viewing party sounds like it will be a must watch. MC 2.0 is going to be epic.

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Chunky yet, but that was an awesome video.

Proud to have you carrying the Team Hackers flag into battle in MC 2.0...I'm sure you'll do great.

Spoiler
Can't do any worse than we did last time!!

busy all day, just got caught up.
MC 2.0 is shaping up to be something special.
i'm liking all the sweet ideas as well as all the excitement already....now to get to work on some vids.

wow haha that is too funny CL. This is going to be something truly special for everyone on THP

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting Chunky yet, but that was an awesome video.

Proud to have you carrying the Team Hackers flag into battle in MC 2.0...I'm sure you'll do great.

Spoiler
Can't do any worse than we did last time!!

Its overrated at best.

Huge thanks to THP, Bridgestone, Callaway and Cleveland/Srixon. Good luck to all those entering!

Good luck to all those enetering!! This event is going to blow the doors off!!!

I have to admit that the plans for the viewing party blew my mind as I was not expecting that at all. Needless to say, I will be tuned in from start to finish!

What surprised me even more is that all 3 team captains will be there in person. That is just downright cool to have them coming down from NC and NY for this. Hope you all have a blast of a weekend!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back