The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit that the plans for the viewing party blew my mind as I was not expecting that at all. Needless to say, I will be tuned in from start to finish!

What surprised me even more is that all 3 team captains will be there in person. That is just downright cool to have them coming down from NC and NY for this. Hope you all have a blast of a weekend!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Having DDec and Chunky come down for that is really cool! Hope they have a nice trip down, the watch party should be a blast!

I was out and about all day and didn't have time to post this earlier. It's great to know all of the details for Morgan Cup 2.0! There is a lot that will carry over from the first Morgan Cup, and the additions that were detailed will definitely be positive.

Good luck to everyone that is applying for MC 2.0, the video viewing party should be great! I'm afraid that I'm not as creative as many other people on this board, but I'm going to try my best! Also, shout out once again to all of the parties that are making this event possible: THP, Bridgestone, Callaway, Cleveland/Srixon, True Blue and Caledonia.

I'm really excited because this is actually taking place at the end of a vacation my family planned at the Outer Banks, so whether I make one of the teams or not I should be able to come attend and join in some of the festivities!

Got to upload videos to YouTube. Thank you THP, bridgestone, callaway, and Cleveland / srixon for the chance to participate in this awesome event

Sent from my DROID X2 using Tapatalk

Man this is just unreal. I know we all thought MC 1.0 was the best thing ever, and granted it was for any amatuer golfer but it just keeps getting better and better. I know JB and GG have expressed how this little idea was just thoughts and they never thought it would come together until they started talking it out with others and people were intrigued along with companies and it has just evolved into this wonderful experience that give everyone on this site goosebumps thinking of participating in it. We can't think you guys enough JB and GG and all of THP staff along with the sponsors. You guys bring a smile to my face each and every day just thinking of the great things you guys do with such an awesome sport that we can all play our entire life. THANK YOU.

They sure are. Make sure you don't go over 30 seconds either.

Anyone else really intrigued by the way the singles are set up?
I was curious if this was how the singles matches would be. I also like the setup of the early matches too. It would have been a trip to see sixsomes going off each tee otherwise!

Video submissions start today!! Can't wait to see who my teammates will be

I'm with you...I can't wait to see who my teammates will be either...THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, it on my night stand...hehehe

They sure do. So exciting. I truly hope that everybody that qualifies for this event, submits entries. This is a special weekend that those lucky enough to have been in the 1st Morgan Cup can attest to. Lots of work and preparation, but in the end, few things are like a Morgan Cup in my opinion.

The video viewing party will hopefully have hundreds and hundreds of videos to watch.

I'm with you...I can't wait to see who my teammates will be either...THE POWER OF POSITIVE THINKING, it on my night stand...hehehe

I like how you are thinking there Tadashi, going to have to set my mindset the same way.

Me too dude. It's going to be really exciting when we get another 14 people in the mix.

They sure do. So exciting. I truly hope that everybody that qualifies for this event, submits entries. This is a special weekend that those lucky enough to have been in the 1st Morgan Cup can attest to. Lots of work and preparation, but in the end, few things are like a Morgan Cup in my opinion.

The video viewing party will hopefully have hundreds and hundreds of videos to watch.

I can't wait to see who submits videos. Like you said, I hope everyone that qualifies does. The Morgan Cup was an amazing experience and I'm lucky that I get to partake in a 2nd one.

I think the viewing party is going to rock. We can even bring a high-chair for Chunky so he's comfortable

I don't qualify. I don't have 50 posts in the last 30 days. Good luck to all entrants. :)

I don't qualify. I don't have 50 posts in the last 30 days. Good luck to all entrants. :)

There is still plenty of time to get to those 50 posts if someone would like to submit an entry.

There is still plenty of time to get to those 50 posts if someone would like to submit an entry.

Wish I could shave 10 strokes at the moment

Tapatalk

I can't wait to see who submits videos. Like you said, I hope everyone that qualifies does. The Morgan Cup was an amazing experience and I'm lucky that I get to partake in a 2nd one.

I think the viewing party is going to rock. We can even bring a high-chair for Chunky so he's comfortable

The high chair for Chunky is ready and I sent JB our booster seat for you so that everyone is comfortable while watching the vids

I can't tell you how much I want to see a strong showing when it comes to entries. So many great testers and personalities out there.

This is going to be one of the highlights of the participant's lives. Great courses, a Tour player experience, the chance to compete on camera, and some great camaraderie with old and new friends. Good luck to all who are going to give it a shot!

That is really well said Hawk. And when participants see how involved the companies are going to be this year, they are going to really see the true tour experience.

That is really well said Hawk. And when participants see how involved the companies are going to be this year, they are going to really see the true tour experience.

now that gets me even more excited for this.

Ironically just now, Tour Rep Michael Jolly from Cleveland Golf just tweeted about the Morgan Cup. This is the same guy that works with the tour players each week.

I know there is a lot of talk about the hard work that goes into the event, but I hope people don't let that keep them from getting in the MC 2. The work still amounts to talking and playing golf, which is something we all love to do.

Same goes for those folks worried about their abilities. This is an event for amateurs and I expect there will be a pretty broad range of skill levels.

Ironically just now, Tour Rep Michael Jolly from Cleveland Golf just tweeted about the Morgan Cup. This is the same guy that works with the tour players each week.

I feel special just reading this, I can't imagine how awesome the people who already know they are participating feel.

I can't tell you how much I want to see a strong showing when it comes to entries. So many great testers and personalities out there.

This is going to be one of the highlights of the participant's lives. Great courses, a Tour player experience, the chance to compete on camera, and some great camaraderie with old and new friends. Good luck to all who are going to give it a shot!

I agree completely with you. I will admit though I wonder how many people that said they would submit an entry are not going to because of all of the work or cost involved. There is, without a doubt, a TON of effort that has to be put into it from all involved. Definitely not an apply and just show up type of deal.

That just perked my ears up big time. I can't even begin to imagine what the comment is really eluding to.

I like that you don't have to have all the money upfront this time around too. It should make things a little easier for everybody.

I agree with cookie. There is a lot of work involved. Both on and off the forum, on and off the course, and especially after the actual event. The people who truly care and want to be in this for the right reasons will stand out in their videos, I have no doubt about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back