The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Great to hear you are going to be getting your videos in for a shot at TMC 2.0 G4L! Good luck!

Just filmed my little contribution to the viewing party.

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing what you did! I bet it's great!

well done Ryan, thanks again for your help earlier

Not a problem!

I'm an excited guy right now. It sounds like we should see a flood of video entries this evening and tomorrow.

hopefully there are a lot of entries gives the judges more to think about.

as the saying goes "if your not in you can't win"

Weird. I always thought it was "If you're not on Team THP you can't win". hehehehe

This is going to be fun, can't wait to see it. What color sock this time, hehe

I just finished editing mine in movie maker and Youtube won't except that extension. Anyone with an idea what to do?

That's awesome! I can't wait for the viewing party

This is going to be fun, can't wait to see it. What color sock this time, hehe

I just finished editing mine in movie maker and Youtube won't except that extension. Anyone with an idea what to do?

Are you trying to go to YouTube straight from movie maker? If so, try saving it down and uploading it from outside of movie maker.

Are you trying to go to YouTube straight from movie maker? If so, try saving it down and uploading it from outside of movie maker.

From Movie Maker I hit save as and just gave it a new name to keep the original and then tried uploading from my video files. I will try to re-save. Thanks.

Still no good, all it want's to do is save in .wlmp format. Sucks, but I can upload the originals to YouTube and re-edit. They are not that great anyway, lol.

Still no good, all it want's to do is save in .wlmp format. Sucks, but I can upload the originals to YouTube and re-edit. They are not that great anyway, lol.

I had success on download.cnet for free, or free to try converters. Do a google of the "convert .abc to .xyz".

I had success on download.cnet for free, or free to try converters. Do a google of the "convert .abc to .xyz".

Great, thanks for the info. I'll do that.

Just sent in my entry. Good luck everyone!

Alright! Good luck, Chewie!

Nice job Chewie - love seeing the support and desire from so many THP'ers that want to be apart of this amazing event!!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Good for you chewie! I hope your wife is feeling better!!!

She is getting there. Thank You! She came out to help me reshoot my promo video earlier.

Good luck chewie and I hope you make it buddy :clapp:

Good luck Chewie, hope you get in!

From Movie Maker I hit save as and just gave it a new name to keep the original and then tried uploading from my video files. I will try to re-save. Thanks.

I never save my video down first. I just hit the youtube button at the top and go from there

I never save my video down first. I just hit the youtube button at the top and go from there

I'm slowly figuring these things out, lol. I ended up uploading to YouTube and editing there, so all ready. Thanks all of you for the help.

Glad you were able to get it done Duey, and sorry my advice did not help. Great job getting your videos done and in though. You too chewie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back