The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just submitted mine. Glad that's over!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK, email sent to GG!

I'm psyched/relieved that I'm officially in this thing (well, pending confirmation from GG).

I didn't end up editing any of the video. I just kept doing takes until I got it more or less right and in under 30 seconds. Wow, that was tough. But its done, about a dozen takes total for both videos.

Congrats on getting your entries in guys! Good luck!

I sent my video in. I only sent one, and it's a surprise for chunky and ddec for the viewing party. It's so awesome, I can promise they'll never forget it.

Awesome that you put one in bro.

anyone have a number on how many have entered so far ???
This has been brought up many times. It's already been answered that they haven't decided whether or not to announce this .

This has been brought up many times. It's already been answered that they haven't decided whether or not to announce this .

well best of luck to everyone who entered

The heading say's it all:

The 2nd Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Tour Experience

My mind is still having trouble wrapping around the idea of these companies, this course and the individuals involved in the viewing party all taking their time and expense in the support of a bunch of Hackers like me. I'm not completely sure "Ultimate" is a strong enough phrase to capture this event, but supreme sounds too much like a pizza, haha. Liz says she's going to her mom's during the announcement period, I don't blame her.

Congrats to all those who got their entry in and hurry the heck up to those of you still lagging behind. Good luck to all!

Good luck to all who have submitted video's. The viewing party is going to be a ton of fun to watch and I look forward to watching JB and the tops of Chunky's and Deans' heads reacting to the video's.

There are a lot of really excited entrants, we might have to start a support group for those that aren't chosen

Hard to believe that this is the last day to enter. Good luck.

The time to submit the videos has flown by. Really can't wait to see the submissions.

I ain' scared of non of you super stars :bulgy-eyes:... I feel like the old laid back country golfer here. I will simply take your money, the Cup and call your momma and tell er to come get her chillun.. All you THP Super Stars have the experience, even Morgan Cup experience but I ain't scared. You boys rather run through a Georigia Blackberry patch on a barb wire fence, than think you even have a chance to compete with the Tower!

You tell em CUZZin' !!! :friends:

I just plan on my Team winning regardless of who has the best videos. Whether I am a player or supporter I am starting right now to believe we are going to take this thing and win it all!

I know that's rat rat thar ! :clap:

I'm already a big fan of Cleveland lightweight clubs but would be happy to have any of the three sponsor me!

Ole Gray and Cuzzin Mikey :joy: :blob: :joy:

:laughing:

Really is unbelievable. Seems like it was just announced yesterday

I was new when the last Morgan Cup entries (the trivia questions) were due so I didn't have enough posts to qualify, now that I have qualify and I have submitted my videos it just takes it to a whole new level

Time really has flown by.....now it will seem like forever till the viewing party!

I sent my video in. I only sent one, and it's a surprise for chunky and ddec for the viewing party. It's so awesome, I can promise they'll never forget it.

Neither will I. Eyes are tortured for life!

Tappin' from my iPad!

I did some re-thinking and talked to a friend and viola two videos are in and received... good luck everyone!!

Great to hear that you have entered WR! Good luck buddy!

It's really cool seeing so many people getting their videos in.

Good luck to everyone who enters\has entered!

Stop snooping around you vegan/stalker.

Ha - I got the auto email when you posted it. Scarred I tell you...

Tappin' from my iPad!

Ha - I got the auto email when you posted it. Scarred I tell you...

Tappin' from my iPad!
Haha, I am guessing you subscribe to TCs YouTube?

Lots of people that said they were waiting till today to film. I hope they get them in. I believe MattyKrack and TheChosen1 both said they were filming today.

Lots of people that said they were waiting till today to film. I hope they get them in. I believe MattyKrack and TheChosen1 both said they were filming today.
JB, will there be a list of those that entered? Or will that all wait until the viewing party?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back