I love bacon and so do both my daughters. It won't matter what time I am cooking bacon but the aroma will wake them from a dead sleep at 4:00AM. But if I try to get them up any other time its a full on fight...LOL

yum....love that it's not available in 'grilled' format.....gimme the fried stuff!

yum....love that it's not available in 'grilled' format.....gimme the fried stuff!

Actually - it is available with grilled chicken. I think it's 100 calories less than the fried one.

This thing is supposed to come in at just about 1300 calories. That means you can get close to your whole days calorie intake in one sitting, sweet.

This thing is supposed to come in at just about 1300 calories. That means you can get close to your whole days calorie intake in one sitting, sweet.

The website says 540 calories for the fried monster. I guess it depends on how many your plan to eat to get to 1300.

Ugh...sorry Bonk.....why bother with a grilled version that's only 100 calories less? I still say gimme the fried version!

Actually - it is available with grilled chicken. I think it's 100 calories less than the fried one.

The website says 540 calories for the fried monster. I guess it depends on how many your plan to eat to get to 1300.

Im calling BS on that. Ive scene a few websites claiming 1300.

Im calling BS on that. Ive scene a few websites claiming 1300.

If they made it right it would have a whopping calorie #. I'm wondering if their photography is making the thing seem bigger than it will turn out. You'll probably get 2 mini chicken strips with a couple tiny slices of bacon and cheese squeezed between em.

If they made it right it would have a whopping calorie #. I'm wondering if their photography is making the thing seem bigger than it will turn out. You'll probably get 2 mini chicken strips with a couple tiny slices of bacon and cheese squeezed between em.

Thats what im thinking too. If you just add up the calories it doesnt make sense. 1 original chicken breast is 320 calories add 4 slices of cheese, bacon and im sure the sauce is right around 100 calories. Maybe each sandwich is two servings because its "Doubling Down". Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

Ugh...sorry Bonk.....why bother with a grilled version that's only 100 calories less? I still say gimme the fried version!

...um, because if it's grilled, it's low carb and better for you? That's what the late Mr. Atkins would say. LOL

Thats what im thinking too. If you just add up the calories it doesnt make sense. 1 original chicken breast is 320 calories add 4 slices of cheese, bacon and im sure the sauce is right around 100 calories. Maybe each sandwich is two servings because its "Doubling Down". Why would a Wookiee, an eight-foot tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of two-foot tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

I thought of that double serving thing as well. Come on, who are they trying to kid? People ordering this thing aren't trying to drop 30lbs on the krispy kreme diet. I guess we'll see what happens in a few days.

As for the Wookie analogy, I guess he wanted to be with a kind similar to his. We never saw any other of his kind throughout the series of movies.

...um, because if it's grilled, it's low carb and better for you? That's what the late Mr. Atkins would say. LOL

Kinda interesting how the grilled has more sodium. I guess if they can't make their chicken taste good from a dose of their grease, they'll just throw a bunch of salty goodness one it.

Tonight on the Food Network on the show "The Best thing I ever ate" is about BACON. The hosts pick obscure and best bacon dishes from around the country.

Tonight on the Food Network on the show "The Best thing I ever ate" is about BACON. The hosts pick obscure and best bacon dishes from around the country.

I think I've seen that one, if it's the one with the chocolate-covered bacon that Giada likes.

Anyone counting down? Only 6 days, 15 hours! lol

http://www.kfc.com/doubledown/

I think we just found the official food of the THP Outing, this and the McRib.

I think I've seen that one, if it's the one with the chocolate-covered bacon that Giada likes.

I like watching the Top Chef series to see what creative ways they can use the bacon... especially if they screw up a dish. BTW, Giada and bacon together is a match made in heaven. Hottest.chef.ever.

I like watching the Top Chef series to see what creative ways they can use the bacon... especially if they screw up a dish. BTW, Giada and bacon together is a match made in heaven. Hottest.chef.ever.

How that girl can eat all that Italian food and stay as thin as she is?

How that girl can eat all that Italian food and stay as thin as she is?

The Italian diet is really very healthy - it's American Italians who are fat or any American who eats Americanized Italian food.

The Italian diet is really very healthy - it's American Italians who are fat or any American who eats Americanized Italian food.

I eat Italian food all the time that is Americanized. i dont consider myself fat at all.

I eat Italian food all the time that is Americanized. i dont consider myself fat at all.

I don't think you're the typical eater. You are fortunate in that you can eat whatever you want and not gain. Most people don't have that luxury, but many eat as though they do.

I don't think you're the typical eater. You are fortunate in that you can eat whatever you want and not gain. Most people don't have that luxury, but many eat as though they do.

You may be right, but I am not sure I would say that anybody that eats Italian food that is Americanized is fat. Not really fair in my opinion.

You may be right, but I am not sure I would say that anybody that eats Italian food that is Americanized is fat. Not really fair in my opinion.

Ok - I'll put an "m" in front of any. I meant that the Italian diet is filled with lean cuts of mean, vegetables and legumes. It doesn't have the large portions of pasta that we see here. I think I read that a serving of pasta in an Italian restaurant in the US is equal to 9 slices of bread. In Italy - a serving of pasta is much smaller. Over 60% of Americans are obese or overweight - I think portion control is a big part of that.

Back