The Car Shopping Thread

From what I understand it wasn't rejected but now that that Fiat bought Chrysler they're using an Italian diesel from their parent company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I read it was due to fuel mileage, but it was just some random website. You are probably right.

Best auto diesel and truck together?

Sold.

anyword on transmission?

I'd love for their to be a manual version in it but don't see that happening

Best auto diesel and truck together?

Sold.

Is the 16 all new or putting it in the current body style.

Is the 16 all new or putting it in the current body style.

Not entirely sure but they just did a mild redesign so it will be interesting .

I love my '13 Tundra, I was a diehard ford truck guy my whole life but my tundra is great.

I don't know if the diesel would be worth for me, the biggest I tow is a small 2 horse trailer. It will depend on the price difference between gas and diesel when they come out for me personally. I will be due for a new truck about then though, interesting.

I love my '13 Tundra, I was a diehard ford truck guy my whole life but my tundra is great.

I don't know if the diesel would be worth for me, the biggest I tow is a small 2 horse trailer. It will depend on the price difference between gas and diesel when they come out for me personally. I will be due for a new truck about then though, interesting.

It's usually about a 6k upgrade.

Stopped in to look at MB Sprinter vans again....the possibilities are endless as a work vehicle. I need to crunch some numbers hard after the holidays

Advantage of buying used from a dealer: free car washes. Even on a rainy day.

Stopped in to look at MB Sprinter vans again....the possibilities are endless as a work vehicle. I need to crunch some numbers hard after the holidays

I know we are starting to look more at the Transit Connect line for certain uses.

If I needed a van, this would be near the top of my list. I dunno the specs over here, but the UK spec of those things seriously shift!

Truly an incredible vehicle. That Mercedes diesel is awesome and the space is so perfect.

Truly an incredible vehicle. That Mercedes diesel is awesome and the space is so perfect.

Unfortunately my use wouldn't be of tour van comfort :). But the storage and organization I could have with one of these is seriously impressive! With room for full 4x8 sheets of material to carry to the job occasionally. I'd probably build out the back myself though. How's the service work been on the tour van? All routine?

Unfortunately my use wouldn't be of tour van comfort :). But the storage and organization I could have with one of these is seriously impressive! With room for full 4x8 sheets of material to carry to the job occasionally. I'd probably build out the back myself though. How's the service work been on the tour van? All routine?
Yeah. I mean it's a Mercedes so things can get expensive but at the same time these things are built to go.

I figured as much with regards to service costs. It's all part of driving a vehicle of higher quality. It's at the top of the list right now. Fuel
Consumption is about the same as my current truck so that's a wash.

There is some common problems but all in all they are a pretty solid platform if you stick to the routine maintenance .

I don't have to make a move for another 8 months or so but I like to start looking well in advance so that if a good deal appears I can hop on it.

I've always loved Toyota 4Runners but haven't owned one in about 10 years.

What are the thoughts on the releases from the past 5-6 years? My intent is to buy used and keep until it's dead basically. I know I'm not going to get great fuel mileage but I'll sacrifice when I'm driving a vehicle that I really enjoy.

I don't have to make a move for another 8 months or so but I like to start looking well in advance so that if a good deal appears I can hop on it.

I've always loved Toyota 4Runners but haven't owned one in about 10 years.

What are the thoughts on the releases from the past 5-6 years? My intent is to buy used and keep until it's dead basically. I know I'm not going to get great fuel mileage but I'll sacrifice when I'm driving a vehicle that I really enjoy.

I bought my wife a 2011 4Runner. It's a solid SUV. Plenty of room for stuff in the back, Handles decently for an SUV, the ride is not rough and my wife is getting on avg 20 - 17 mpg depending on traffic and stuff.

My only knock is the rear AC vents. They are not over head and at times in the summer the girls have gotten hot bc it's not cooling fast enough. It does cool, but initially it's a pain. Also the road noise is a little louder than I would like. The only other thing is that with the girls I feel like we need bigger and more room, but I think you'll be ok.

If you think of anything let me know and I can snap pictures or measure out anything you need.

I've been trying to convince my wife to buy her Grandmother's certified 2011 Lexus ES 350 all day. 25k miles, spotless, and for a ridiculously good deal.

She's complaining about the colour (light goldish) but wow.. This thing is loaded and amazing compared to what she'd buy new for that price.

I've been trying to convince my wife to buy her Grandmother's certified 2011 Lexus ES 350 all day. 25k miles, spotless, and for a ridiculously good deal.

She's complaining about the colour (light goldish) but wow.. This thing is loaded and amazing compared to what she'd buy new for that price.

Get it wrapped in whatever damn color she wants.

Crazy women... Amazing package and ride, but not good enough if the colour isn't perfect...

I wish I could justify this car for myself.

Must resist.....

Back