The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Of course you do Jlukes
You and a few others are making it hard to root for the green and white.
Or perhaps all Shandy drinkers should have their trip cancelled as its flat out Unamerican.

It's been discussed many times. Being the good teammate that I am, I have told him the consequences and yet he continues to disrespect the all American values. We still have hope for him though.

The idea that someone would think it was cool to put Shandy with this event in a hashtag is borderline disgusting.

Its the freaking Grandaddy and you guys are discussing lemon beer? Really?
Whats next, you want to talk about action figures and video games?

If you have run out of things to talk about, have a look at the details of this event and let that sink in for a second.

Shopping trips and manicures? Those seem to go hand in hand with Mikes hard lemonade.

Shopping trips and manicures? Those seem to go hand in hand with Mikes hard lemonade.

JJ,
You and I might have to start supporting #ZooCrew banners. At least they have a handle on a few things.

The idea that someone would think it was cool to put Shandy with this event in a hashtag is borderline disgusting.

Its the freaking Grandaddy and you guys are discussing lemon beer? Really?
Whats next, you want to talk about action figures and video games?

If you have run out of things to talk about, have a look at the details of this event and let that sink in for a second.

Pro wrestling will be there next topic

JJ,
You and I might have to start supporting #ZooCrew banners. At least they have a handle on a few things.

Don't let a couple bad eggs ruin it for you. After all a member of the zoo crew owns more hair care products then my girlfriend

My gosh, this thread has taken a turn for the worse.....where the hell is the team captain to right the ship??? Code Red Code Red!!!!

My gosh, this thread has taken a turn for the worse.....where the hell is the team captain to right the ship??? Code Red Code Red!!!!

Its back on track (or should be anyways).

I found out there's a new indoor range closer to my house this year that's operational now. Looks like I know where I'll be going 3 or 4 times in the next week. Taking full swings with short sleeves will be a welcome change.

Enough of this madness.

It's not Crocs. It's crocodile pattern shoes. Geez.

u6urabat.jpg

These are probably my favorite pair of Callaway shoes ever. If these aren't good enough for golf, then we shouldn't be playing golf.

Those are solid.

With a simple addition of A "B"it of a shuffle the #zoocrew becomes #bozocrew. See what happened there Sabella!

yes, at the end of the day, I am still 100% THP support in the Grandaddy. Also have to support what Callaway is providing for these 8 lucky guys and the amount of involvement they have provided.

With a simple addition of A "B"it of a shuffle the #zoocrew becomes #bozocrew. See what happened there Sabella!

Adding letters is "B"it of cheating, but well played. Looking forward to good competition, we're at a great venue and competition is always fun.

Adding letters is "B"it of cheating, but well played. Looking forward to good competition, we're at a great venue and competition is always fun.
Fun is a guarantee! Were all excited, majorly understated too! Enjoy your holiday Sir.

We met this morning and came up with our teams. You boys are in trouble. Rhiona already has her game face on. I've never seen her so intense about this event. She said she's more into this event than she was when she used to play in the Junior Ams and college events. Y'all are in trouble.

Really can't wait to meet everybody. Going to be a long 10 days!

We met this morning and came up with our teams. You boys are in trouble. Rhiona already has her game face on. I've never seen her so intense about this event. She said she's more into this event than she was when she used to play in the Junior Ams and college events. Y'all are in trouble.

She going to be wearing a weightlifting belt to carry you?

Glad to see you are alive..

Carry me? I'm peaking...

Been traveling and out of the country. Sabella and Finley said they were more than equipped to take on all of y'all in the smack talk until I could get back online.

Uh Oh #zooCrew in the Da house talking some trash

So you going to give us the 8 that are playing Harry??

We actually have 9 people.

Indeed. Hashtag = Bobby Boucher.

Back