The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Enough of the love fest. You guys are going down. #Dreamteam will become #Reamdteam ... se what happened there? Happy Thanksgiving!
Just trying to give you guys some false hopes. We ain't scared. Where is your fearless leader? He has been awful quiet

While we appreciate the support, anyone wearing crocs will be assessed a two stroke penalty before teeing off!

Fine. I'll only win by four then. And I'll do it in all-white croc goodness. Boom!

Don't worry, you will be given your uniforms for the event. And make sure you follow the rules of Harry and Rhiona and follow the rule of 36 regarding white belts being worn. As Sabella mentioned, Crocs are strictly banned and anyone seen wearing them will be forced to hold hands with Chad in his Toms.

ZooCrew pairings decided this morning, liking our chances more and more by the second.

More hints on this subject next week.

Enough of this madness.

It's not Crocs. It's crocodile pattern shoes. Geez.

u6urabat.jpg

These are probably my favorite pair of Callaway shoes ever. If these aren't good enough for golf, then we shouldn't be playing golf.

He drinks Shandy too. Crocs and Shandy. SMH.

Enough of the love fest. You guys are going down. #Dreamteam will become #Reamdteam ... se what happened there? Happy Thanksgiving!

I gotcha. We will have no problem taking down the #oozcrew....see what I did there?

Happy Thanksgiving!

Of course you do Jlukes
You and a few others are making it hard to root for the green and white.
Or perhaps all Shandy drinkers should have their trip cancelled as its flat out Unamerican.

Of course you do Jlukes
You and a few others are making it hard to root for the green and white.
Or perhaps all Shandy drinkers should have their trip cancelled as its flat out Unamerican.

If drinking shandy is so wrong. I don't wanna be right.

I fully support Shandy being named the "Official Beverage of the #Grandaddy." Let's let the world know.

It is absolutely unamerican plus who wants to drink fruity pebbles

If drinking shandy is so wrong. I don't wanna be right.

I fully support Shandy being named the "Official Beverage of the #Grandaddy." Let's let the world know.

Let me just tell you as an event hosted by Callaway and THP, that will flat out never take place.
THP and Callaway both stand for class and whats right in the world.

Not jean shorts, Wisconsin and wife beaters.

And Dcbrad is one step away from not needing to prepare for #THPMC

Seriously guys... Shandy talk in the freakin granddaddy thread. No wonder dev was complaining about the lack of support,

ok...what is Shandy?

Let me just tell you as an event hosted by Callaway and THP, that will flat out never take place.
THP and Callaway both stand for class and whats right in the world.

Not jean shorts, Wisconsin and wife beaters.

And Dcbrad is one step away from not needing to prepare for #THPMC

Sometimes, you have to stand up for what is right! Fight back against the dictatorship that has become "man beer." Shandy is beer too! What would our forefathers say, in a time where many kinds of adult beverages exist, if we blatantly discriminated against another beer, when said beer has done nothing to deserve such smiting! HEAR YE! HEAR YE!!

I support my Shandy loving, BAMF #dreamteam brethen. Without them, #dreamteam is not complete, and without Shandy, they are not complete. Using the distributive property (<---science), the #dreamteam is not complete without Shandy.

I'm just laying out the math, it's in the numbers.

But seriously, I've got a lot to be thankful for this year, and this event is right near the top of the list

Seriously guys... Shandy talk in the freakin granddaddy thread. No wonder dev was complaining about the lack of support,

I think these guys know how much we appreciate them. They're a week and a half away from the best experience of their lives! I, for one, am excited for each of them!

The idea that someone would think it was cool to put Shandy with this event in a hashtag is borderline disgusting.

Its the freaking Grandaddy and you guys are discussing lemon beer? Really?
Whats next, you want to talk about action figures and video games?

If you have run out of things to talk about, have a look at the details of this event and let that sink in for a second.

Back