The Haney Project Rush Limbaugh [Spoilers]

Rush looked good, Hank seemed happy with his progress.

Rush said on his radio show today that Hank said if the series ended with this episode, it would be considered a success. But there's more to come, so let's keep it real for now! Remember how often you have a good day where it all comes together, but then tomorrow comes!

Rush looked good, Hank seemed happy with his progress.

I have to say I am a bit surprised that Rush has made as much progress as he has. I figured from the start that his super sized ego would get in the way and he wouldn't listen to Hank but it appears I was wrong. I hope he continues to listen and improve.

The thing is, for me, even if any of these projects "succeed", the show is only OK at best. It's not a good show.

I'm thinking that because the wife wasn't mentioned/seen much in this week's episode, then next week she will be getting her share of air time. Seems to be the way this season is working out so far...

Hank seems very excited about rush's game. I actually got quite a few tips from the episode on tough situation shots. I encourage some of you to check this one out. Some good tips on tough lies.

Hank seems very excited about rush's game. I actually got quite a few tips from the episode on tough situation shots. I encourage some of you to check this one out. Some good tips on tough lies.

Totally agree, I learned a little something today from our man Hank. Rush is getting a lot better.

Bunker shot stuff was definatley worth investing the 30 minutes. 2 Weeks in a row without Mrs. Hank

It's a shame that the weather was so dreary when they were at May River, it's one of the most gorgeous courses that I've ever played, and that didn't come across at all on the screen. Anyways, Rush seems pretty invested in the process and he's improving, which is nice to see. What is also apparent is that he's much more able to use video analysis as a helpful tool for him as compared to Barkley or Romano.

Good stuff happens when you practice and swing the club with confidence. When you swing and expect the negative, that's often what you'll get.

- Warning : To an extent! I know I often ignore course management to pull off the occasional "Mickelson" shot, so you can be OVER-CONFIDENT ... Often tho, I do stuff that I shouldn't, but I just want to see if I CAN do it.... as if golf isn't challenging enough.

I've actually enjoyed the last couple episodes. Rush is definitely improving, and Hank has taught me quite a bit. I don't agree with Rush's political agenda, but he seems determined to get better, and I hope he succeeds.

is it me or does Rush seem to have made the most progress out of any of the "projects"? He actually seems very excited about learning and has been hitting the ball pretty well. The last few episodes have been the best ones of the season.

is it me or does Rush seem to have made the most progress out of any of the "projects"? He actually seems very excited about learning and has been hitting the ball pretty well. The last few episodes have been the best ones of the season.

There's no doubt he's made the most progress and is continuing to progress. Seeing an old fat man like him improve his game gives me hope that this old fat man can do the same :D

I love Rush Limbaugh....the guy is an egomaniac but he is a very smart person. He definately absorbs whats going on unlike Ray Romano, which imo was a total waste of time.

Finally got caught up on the show. I'm wondering if GC got a lot of mail about Haney's wife as I didn't see her in the last 2 and don't recall seeing her in any of the previews for up coming shows. Probably took them some time to re-edit shows so we had to deal with her for a few episodes.

And with that, its all over. Rush did better than anyone thought he would. Just shot an 83 a hard course.

I know most of you dont like it, But I actually really enjoyed it and it was by far the best one. Props to hank, he helped rush out a lot.

I really liked this season. I thought Rush did a great job. I found him pretty entertaining and really he showed how much fun it is to play good golf. I feel like the season was pretty short, but maybe it's because there wasn't a big break in between new episodes like there was during the Romano season.

Very enjoyable season. I wonder how long I'll be hearing the words "miss the board hit the tee" though?

I really liked this season. I thought Rush did a great job. I found him pretty entertaining and really he showed how much fun it is to play good golf. I feel like the season was pretty short, but maybe it's because there wasn't a big break in between new episodes like there was during the Romano season.

I agree his season went by very quickly. Too quickly if you ask me. One episode for every month Rush was under Haney's instruction? Especially seems odd when Pipe Dream is still going when they started at the same time....

Anyways, Rush did very well in the end. He was just a better student than Barkley or Romano. He had a decent swing (something that Barkley didn't) and listened to Haney (something that Romano didn't). Love him or hate him, Rush was easy to root for IMO.

I agree his season went by very quickly. Too quickly if you ask me. One episode for every month Rush was under Haney's instruction? Especially seems odd when Pipe Dream is still going when they started at the same time....

Anyways, Rush did very well in the end. He was just a better student than Barkley or Romano. He had a decent swing (something that Barkley didn't) and listened to Haney (something that Romano didn't). Love him or hate him, Rush was easy to root for IMO.

I like the way he was floating the idea of a second season with him.

JB, Now that it is over I must tell you that I was wrong about Rush. I was happy to see him do well and he no doubt kept that ego in check for the most part along the way and became a better player. When this thread started I thought no way he would listen to anyone, including Hank and improve. I stand corrected! You were right!
:beat-up:

Back