The Haney Project Rush Limbaugh [Spoilers]

9-Iron Man

Exciting Times
Reaction score
Handicap
High
This starts tonight at 9pm et. Early thoughts going in? I'm not too sure what the goal is, but this could be entertaining. Limbaugh is quite the character to say the least....

I'll watch for the entertainment value, I get the feeling I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the first two seasons.

I'll watch for the entertainment value, I get the feeling I'm one of the few people that actually enjoyed the first two seasons.

I liked the Barkley one quite a bit. I thought the Romano one was "ok". I think this one could be the best yet.

I'll be DVR'ing it just for pure entertainment and to watch when there's nothing else on.

I didn't see Barkley, and Romano, like JB said was ok, but Limbaugh is opinionated enough to get right up in Haney's face. It could be worth a laugh or two.

I am looking forward to this one. I thought the Barkley one was good, Romano was alright but there was something missing.

I think Rush does his radio show from West Palm Beach. Too bad the finale couldn't be done at the THP Outing. haha

UUG .... I have no intentions of even watching this train wreck !
Poor choice in Rush IMO .

I am looking forward to this one. I thought the Barkley one was good, Romano was alright but there was something missing.

I think Rush does his radio show from West Palm Beach. Too bad the finale couldn't be done at the THP Outing. haha

His humor was too dry to translate into live/interactive TV.
Barkley was funny just because how damn ugly his swing was/is... though the last proam I saw his lefty swing was coming along nicely (ish).

UUG .... I have no intentions of even watching this train wreck !
Poor choice in Rush IMO .

I dislike Rush a fair bit... and not to say that I am rooting against him, but I would love to see some spectacular fails along the way

His humor was too dry to translate into live/interactive TV.
Barkley was funny just because how damn ugly his swing was/is... though the last proam I saw his lefty swing was coming along nicely (ish).

That's a large part of it right there.

I dislike Rush a fair bit... and not to say that I am rooting against him, but I would love to see some spectacular fails along the way

Judging by the promos so far, we'll see a few of those.

Two egomaniacs it should be entertaining to say the least.

I haven't seen any commercials. Is his game any good?

They say he is an 18 but NEVER practices.
His swing does not look like an 18's though, nor do some of the results. Perhaps he has creative scoring?

I have actually enjoyed all of the Haney Projects. I am really looking forward to this one though. Rush is an entertaining dude and he should be a lot of fun

I haven't seen any commercials. Is his game any good?
I had to look it up online after seeing the previews. As RxGus said, he supposedly plays to an 18 handicap, but I strongly doubt that's realistic from what they've shown so far!

I think it might be interesting...despite the fact that Rush can be a pompous windbag (I say that even though I don't actually dislike him), he also has a sense of humor and doesn't always take himself seriously. Heck, I want to watch just to see if it's true that there's really such a thing as a worse golfer than me! :D

I will watch it. I like the show, but I am not convinced Haney is a great coach. just saying...

They say he is an 18 but NEVER practices.
His swing does not look like an 18's though, nor do some of the results. Perhaps he has creative scoring?

Creative editing. I assure you its creative editing. I have seen a lot of swings that are terrible and the people can play.

No and no. He's awful.

Not true. Played with him at the Marshall Faulk tourney last year. he shot 92 legitimately.

I have actually enjoyed all of the Haney Projects. I am really looking forward to this one though. Rush is an entertaining dude and he should be a lot of fun

I think he will be entertaining, that is for sure.

EDIT: I should add that he could have been "in the zone" that day.

One show I won't be watching. And I like "The Haney Project".

+1 on the bad swings on good players point. Lets see, Jim Furyk, John Daly, Jack Nickalaus, all great golfers at one point or another.

I am looking forward to it. I pretty much grew up listening to Rush as he started out on a station out of Sacramento. I am sure they will gin up some sort of controversy through editing but it will be fun to watch none the less.

Back