The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I whipped my buddy's ass in a debate last night. We are almost always dead even, but there was literally no coming back from my last statement. He just sat there in silence.

What did you debate on?

Shhhh. Dont tell anybody, cause its a secret.

Spoiler
We are already planning the 2013 outing and demo day and it will once again be the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.
Rumor has it, that some THPers thought this was the best outing we have ever had....Guess what?
The 2013 one will be even better!!!

Cant wait (Bart Scott voice)

I heard you mention that 2013 will be even bigger and better than ever several times throughout the weekend. Needless to say, I can't wait to see what you guys have in store and I would not miss it for ANYTHING!

Such an amazing time. Working again sucks.

Spoiler
We are already planning the 2013 outing and demo day and it will once again be the Ultimate Weekend of Golf.
Rumor has it, that some THPers thought this was the best outing we have ever had....Guess what?
You guys dont ever stop!

Spoiler

I love hearing this! Let me know if there is any way that I can help.

After nearly 5 months of unemployment, I have a job interview today. I am very qualified, but the pay will at best be maybe 60% of my near lifetime job that ended with 2011, so I am mixed to say the least. Still, pays better than unemployment and has insurance, so if offered I will likely take it - but keep looking.

After nearly 5 months of unemployment, I have a job interview today. I am very qualified, but the pay will at best be maybe 60% of my near lifetime job that ended with 2011, so I am mixed to say the least. Still, pays better than unemployment and has insurance, so if offered I will likely take it - but keep looking.

Best of luck Sam, hope it works out for you.

Good luck buddy.

I love hearing this! Let me know if there is any way that I can help.

Thanks ary. It is underway in a big way and we are pretty excited with the possibilities.

Cool, another outing. I hope I can make it.

Spoiler
You have my word.

Good luck buddy! It seems like it's easier to find a job, if you already have a job. Less stressful and you can be picky with your choices.

Interview over - I felt like it went extremely well, and I felt like I would like working with the director and manager I spoke with. I had good positive vibes throughout. I left with the feeling I will get an offer - now I am really hopeful it is one I can live with financially. I want really to be able to commit to it and go forward til I am ready to retire (at least 8 years). I don't want to go anywhere and still be having to look for greener pastures.

Finally Joined the Albatross Club!!!! Hopefully the fancy banner shows up soon! aha!

Siri makes me happy driving home from work.. We have some good convos and the drive goes much faster

Sent from my iPhone

Finally Joined the Albatross Club!!!! Hopefully the fancy banner shows up soon! aha!

Hey-oh!! Now you gotta post a pic of your hat when you get it!!

Sent from my iPhone

Little girl just graduated Kindergarden. Walked the stage and everything. I don't remember doing that when I was in Kindergarden but it was a big deal tonight. Proud of my girl.

Little girl just graduated Kindergarden. Walked the stage and everything. I don't remember doing that when I was in Kindergarden but it was a big deal tonight. Proud of my girl.

And rightfully so..!!!!

Thanks Smalls... Now my daily trips with Siri are ruined.. Time to head to the Rant Thread :( :( :( :(

I posted in the rant thread last week that I lost my rangefinder on the course. Well today I got it back. I was really worried about that one.

I seem to remember that. That's cool you got it back. What's the story?

I seem to remember that. That's cool you got it back. What's the story?

It was raining pretty heavily when I came off the course and I was in a hurry to get everything out of the cart. I guess I left it in the basket. I called the next day late in the afternoon, and was told they hadn't found it. I went back out to the course today and saw it laying behind the counter. I asked if that was a found one (it was in the case) and described it pretty closely. He started to give it to me than another guy said that it belonged to a member of the course. They ended up calling the head pro, who confirmed it was mine... SWEET.

I scratched my name into mine!

Glad you got it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back