The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I signed up for Telus t.v. and had my choice of an xbox kinect a lap top and something else well three weeks of waiting and boom my new laptop was waiting for me when I came home

It was raining pretty heavily when I came off the course and I was in a hurry to get everything out of the cart. I guess I left it in the basket. I called the next day late in the afternoon, and was told they hadn't found it. I went back out to the course today and saw it laying behind the counter. I asked if that was a found one (it was in the case) and described it pretty closely. He started to give it to me than another guy said that it belonged to a member of the course. They ended up calling the head pro, who confirmed it was mine... SWEET.

I scratched my name into mine!

Glad you got it back.

Congrats Wake.. That has to be a relief

Happened to peruse good old craigslist today and found some guy selling a dozen brand new Titleist NXT Tours that he got at a conference for $5. It was 2 metro stops from work so i scooped them up!

Sorry, I don't get this. Graduating high school and college, sure. 5th grade, 8th grade, Kindergarten? Too much for me. We never did it when I was in school. It's common now though, but I never wnet to my brother and sister's kids pre graduations.
A simple congrats would of done just fine.
Winking_smiley.gif

A8.jpg

A simple congrats would of done just fine.
Winking_smiley.gif

A8.jpg

Hahah how adorable,

Congratulations to your daughter and you too

Happened to peruse good old craigslist today and found some guy selling a dozen brand new Titleist NXT Tours that he got at a conference for $5. It was 2 metro stops from work so i scooped them up!

Lucky! That's so awesome, I'd take that deal anyway

These showed up. It's almost a done deal, all of my hard work is paying off. So excited to graduate, especially Summa Cum Laude.

a6935999-52f0-793e.jpg

a6935999-5303-9d3b.jpg

Hey-oh!!! Congrats Jconn that is something to be proud of for sure!!

Sent from my iPhone

Well done JCon and congrats on the 3000 posts.

That's awesome JConn! Congrats!

I'm sorry, is this the emo thread? Celebrating milestones is a good thing. Congrats Nate and Jconn!

I'm sorry, is this the emo thread? Celebrating milestones is a good thing. Congrats Nate and Jconn!

Moved posts to the banter thread.

Congrats Kelly! I'm sure her K grad pic will be used many times throughout her life. Gives me a tear in my eye to think what is to come for her.

Congrats KB, (Grandma). Thats great news!

Congrats KB, (Grandma). Thats great news!

Thanks but it's still a secret (she's not far along). Shhhhhhh I couldn't help myself. Hehe

Thanks but it's still a secret (she's not far along). Shhhhhhh I couldn't help myself. Hehe

Lol, mum's the word (gmum).

Thanks guys. I graduate June 9th and leave for Hawaii on the 11th! Going to be a great month.

Another HHJJ, I found out that I get to go to the Nike employee store today. Hope to find some good golf apparel.

I'm happy that miley cirus's movie bombed at the opening, hopefully she'll realize how terrible she is and stop

Happy happy day!

About 2 years ago, I decided I wanted more of a challenge in my Career. I stepped out of the comfort I had been working in for 5 years and decided to begin working with a challenged Health Care facility here in Florida. Today, we finished up a 4 day long Health Care survey process done by the State Health Care Agency. The results were phenomenal, having no Clinical or Care issues, and the best that this company has done in the past 15 years. It has been a 2 year long struggle with days I wanted to bang my head against a wall, but today made it all worth it!

Congrats war and well done.

Congrats Ryan! I know you are very passionate about your job, happy for you man.

Congrats War, I have been through those type of surveys before and know how streesful it can be.

Congrats war and well done.
Thanks Kmac.

Congrats Ryan! I know you are very passionate about your job, happy for you man.
Thanks, we talked about it the other day, but it's such a good feeling to get through it and get it done well.

Congrats War, I have been through those type of surveys before and know how streesful it can be.
Thanks Howzat, they are so stressful at times. I have barely eaten since Monday.

About 2 years ago, I decided I wanted more of a challenge in my Career. I stepped out of the comfort I had been working in for 5 years and decided to begin working with a challenged Health Care facility here in Florida. Today, we finished up a 4 day long Health Care survey process done by the State Health Care Agency. The results were phenomenal, having no Clinical or Care issues, and the best that this company has done in the past 15 years. It has been a 2 year long struggle with days I wanted to bang my head against a wall, but today made it all worth it!

You should totally OEM something (Cleveland Black Driver) as a reward :act-up:

Well done pal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back