The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what you Floridians wear under your shorts, but my boxer briefs are not riding up anything.

Talking about who wears what kind of underwear is NOT HHJJ.

Good lord watching hockey fans get their g-strings further up their crack over a joke is frightening. Then making fun because of someone's automobile of choice? You guys need to work a little harder to get under my skin.

There must be something to this thin skinned = hockey fan though. I shall name you all the Ironic Avengers. Next step is aluminum foil hats and matching costumes like superheros.

You can fight crime 3 periods at a time (the monthly kind of course). :D
Come on now, I'd buy a ticket to this game!!!
Faceoff.jpg

And they play for this trophy!!
stanleycup01_b.jpg

Catching up on THP today I think I finally have it figured out.

You either like a minivan or you don't.

You either like sushi or you don't.

You either like a sport or you don't.

Youi either like a sports team or you don't.

You either like a sports player or you don't.

Debate on the internet, ruffle feathers, win, repeat.

You either like Malibu Jesse or Engineer Jesse.

You know where I stand.

minivan.JPG

Throw a g-string and some sushi in that bad boy and send it down to FL.

You either like Malibu Jesse or Engineer Jesse.

You know where I stand.

I don't even think I like Engineer Jesse anymore :devil:

I left work early.
On patio taking a call with a drink in hand and THP'ing.

No complaints here.

Is there any hockey on tonight? ;)

Catching up on THP today I think I finally have it figured out.

You either like a minivan or you don't.

You either like sushi or you don't.

You either like a sport or you don't.

Youi either like a sports team or you don't.

You either like a sports player or you don't.

Debate on the internet, ruffle feathers, win, repeat.

Or, to sum it all up...

1337721178688.jpg

I have more work than I can handle out of nowhere

Aren't you a baseball fan? Is there really a sport more boring than baseball?

Answer: no, no there is not.
WNBA. Or bowling.

Isn't baseball the national sport of the US? Of course more people prefer to watch it here. That comment about yearly lockouts was both lame and incorrect.

5 NHL lockouts vs 8 MLB lockouts during their history. Wow, you guys sure showed us hockey fans. :bulgy-eyes:
I hate being a bit late to a debate, but since I was busy, I'm going to do it anyway. The difference is that no one cared about the houckey loukouts!

I must be odd man out with this. I loved playing baseball in Highschool, but always wanted to play hockey. Watching Baseball now can be very boring. Hockey was a big sport where I grew up, but we weren't able to afford for me to play it except during the play offs back then. Fast forward 30 years, and me following along in the NHL thread. I'm a bigger fan of hockey than baseball. Watching hockey now is exciting and fast moving.

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

I must be odd man out with this. I loved playing baseball in Highschool, but always wanted to play hockey. Watching Baseball now can be very boring. Hockey was a big sport where I grew up, but we weren't able to afford for me to play it except during the play offs back then. Fast forward 30 years, and me following along in the NHL thread. I'm a bigger fan of hockey than baseball. Watching hockey now is exciting and fast moving.

Ever seen football (not soccer)?

#evenbetterthanhockey

I'm the opposite, I quick baseball to play hockey in the 2nd grade or so, I hated baseball and loved hockey. Now I watch WAY more baseball than hockey.

I love saving people money. This time it was $1700 on their former $5,500 a year policy. Plus increasing their coverage on their two houses by just short of double.

Even better was that it was a couple I have known since I was a little kid in the mid '70s.

Tomorrow morning I'm going to E Cig Emporium and taking the first step in a more healthy life. My wife really wanted me to quit smoking when we had our first child and I promised I would but I haven't. With baby #2 coming, she made me realize that the money I save on cigarettes could go towards golf next year. And she's so right. I've been smoking for about 10 years and still enjoy it, but I don't enjoy how much my wife hates it. So it's time to quit. And tomorrow starts my journey. Pretty exciting!

Tomorrow morning I'm going to E Cig Emporium and taking the first step in a more healthy life. My wife really wanted me to quit smoking when we had our first child and I promised I would but I haven't. With baby #2 coming, she made me realize that the money I save on cigarettes could go towards golf next year. And she's so right. I've been smoking for about 10 years and still enjoy it, but I don't enjoy how much my wife hates it. So it's time to quit. And tomorrow starts my journey. Pretty exciting!

Good luck PhillyV.

Good for you, Philly.

No better reason to give it up than kids Philly, I hope you can kick the habit!

On my final flight home. My mind is going 5,000 mph still. Effing THP, this place, these people. Just wow.

On my final flight home. My mind is going 5,000 mph still. Effing THP, this place, these people. Just wow.

Glad u had a great trip....safe travels back

For your efforts, there's definitely a thread worth venting in if you need it Philly. We're here for you.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php?8779-The-Quit-Smoking-Thread

Tonight, my wife and I put an offer in to buy our first home together. Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. Cant wipe the smile off my face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back