The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tonight, my wife and I put an offer in to buy our first home together. Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. Cant wipe the smile off my face.

Congrats, such an awesome step to take, you guys will never look back.

I wish I would of had someone to buy half of my house haha.

Tonight, my wife and I put an offer in to buy our first home together. Tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. Cant wipe the smile off my face.
Congrats ricky!

Congrats, Dev!

Congrats hope everything goes through well on the house. Congrats on your 4yr anniversary!

Awesome!!! Congrats man, hopefully no more ghosts

Whole lot of awesome in this post. Good luck Ricky!

That's a great HHJJ bud, congrats twice! And best of luck with your home purchase

On my iPhone T.. T.. Tapatalking away!

Tomorrow is my wife and I's 6 year anniversary.

That's so exciting, I hope everything goes smoothly. Congrats!!

Safe travels James. I am still at the hotel, barely staying awake.

Congrats ! Hopefully it works out and you get to become a homeowner.... then the fun begins !

Congrats Dev! That's awesome buddy. Soon the fun begins on keeping up the house!

Congrats as well!

I have to retract that statement, I thought it was November already... Sam Adams might be starting to kick in

I have to retract that statement, I thought it was November already... Sam Adams might be starting to kick in

Lol I hope your wife doesnt check THP

I thought time was supposed to fly when your havin fun :confused2: :alien:

Lol I hope your wife doesnt check THP

Thats how I figured it out, I grabbed her and said I cant believe it has already been six years tomorrow and she turned around and said you know its only October right? Yea, it happens...

Congrats Dev and I hope the sellers accept!

You should move to the Middletown area so any time you watch Kevin Smith movies you can piss everyone around you off by saying things like: "Ooh, I've been there", "I know where that is", I dated a girl that lived in that house", "That's so not in Red Bank", "That comic book store was actually a music store" "The clown sign for Food Circus has been there for 190 years".

Getting on the plane in a couple hours. Before I get to the airport can someone tell me how much they paid to check their golf clubs in a hard case. I know I am under 50lbs but would like to know before I get there and get sticker shock.

Getting on the plane in a couple hours. Before I get to the airport can someone tell me how much they paid to check their golf clubs in a hard case. I know I am under 50lbs but would like to know before I get there and get sticker shock.

What airline are you flying? I paid 25 each way with Delta.

What airline are you flying? I paid 25 each way with Delta.

U.S. Airways, I might be able to get it free but I don't know.

Being home. I love it so much. Traveling is great, and I love seeing new places and catching up with old friends, but there is honestly nothing better than being home with my family.

Being home. I love it so much. Traveling is great, and I love seeing new places and catching up with old friends, but there is honestly nothing better than being home with my family.

red eye flights are not a HHJJ

Glad u made it home well, and I feel the same thing when I get home from places.

Except a few events where I cried cause I wanted to go back lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back