The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The super firms really hurt my back. I need something a little softer where I can sink into the bed a bit. But we just had a costco open right down the road so I will check it out.

That's a little salty. Looks amazing and super comfy but not sure if we would want to spend that much for a bed.

Our previous two beds were $2100 and $2900 respectfully. After having this one, I am not sure I will ever go expensive again. Also check Amazon.com. Had two friends by their memory foam w/ gel from them and got them for about $500-$650 and all love them as they are a bit softer than ours is now.

I'm happy everyone is happy. Life is good right now. Eyes on the prize. Chin up.

Too much damn happiness in here.

I should be happy but my FF opponent is scheduled to throw up over 60 with 3 guys going.

Will let you know how happy I am at 4:30 am tomorrow when I wake up and check scores.

Bottoms up boys!

Another huge and incredibly positive life change is in order for myself and Richard in November...the end of a process that started in March of this year...it's one that a lot of people might not understand. All I know is that it's wonderful and right for both of us...and that we are both incredibly happy about it.

Another huge and incredibly positive life change is in order for myself and Richard in November...the end of a process that started in March of this year...it's one that a lot of people might not understand. All I know is that it's wonderful and right for both of us...and that we are both incredibly happy about it.

Married? If so, that is great buddy.

Whatever the change is buddy, I support you. Good luck! Cant wait to hear what it is.

Married? If so, that is great buddy.

No, as much as I've thought about it, I know that Richard won't be getting married again - he's been through two divorces and doesn't want to go through the process again. No, this change is a bit more unconventional...apologies for the vagueness, hehe.

Nice JN! Happiness is key to life.

No, as much as I've thought about it, I know that Richard won't be getting married again - he's been through two divorces and doesn't want to go through the process again. No, this change is a bit more unconventional...apologies for the vagueness, hehe.

Adopting! YUSS!

Okay I guess. Count me as confused.

Adopting! YUSS!

That was mh thought but didnt want to look foolish if I was wrong. Glad you can take the flag for me. Haha

Oh lord, I'd feel bad for the kid if that were the case, lol...

Are you guys buying a pony together? Moving to China? Joining the circus?

Your THP family supports you Nate!!!!

Wife and I just bought a king sized gel/memory foam bed and it gets delivered tomorrow!

Congrats on the purchase. We are a year in to our Sleep Number bed and couldn't be happier! Hope yours works well for you too!

Ok, sorry for the confusion everyone...

Richard and I have fallen in love. And he moves in with us next month. It's one of the reasons I haven't been as active on here this summer/fall.

*braces for impact*

Richard and I have fallen in love. And he moves in with us next month. It's one of the reasons I haven't been as active on here this summer/fall.

*braces for impact*

So I was right. It was a pony. Hahaha. Whatever makes you guys happy man, makes me happy. Live life to make you happy. Dont worry abouy other people.

*braces for impact*

sounds like impact....nevermind . But honestly what ever makes you guys happy is good by me buddy

I have the Three's Company song stuck in my head now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back