The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
went down to golf galaxy with my driver and 7i, while hitting in the bays one of the guys working had just got done giving a fitting and asked to see me in in the bay with the launch monitor. he looked at my driver and asked what was rattling in it, I was under the impression it was water, but he seems to think it's shaft fluid. whatever that is. he was really cool, and told me he'll talk to taylormade about getting me a replacement head, and he'll get back to me tomorrow. he then asked me what my driver hits are like, I told him fairly low and about 260 during the winter. he then proceeded to give me a full driver fitting with all of the new taylormade stuff. turns out this heavy of a shaft isn't exactly the best for me. also, when I put my shaft in the SLDR head, I was hitting it up to 30 yards further than with the R1 head.

also, Tummy, the guy I traded with for the Razr Fit, gave me his phone number, I gave him a ring, and he called up the post office and figured out what the heck was going on for me. So, much appreciation to him.

another HHJJ, I have my house to myself until Saturday mid-day. no parties though.

Good day!
Yeah. Have a great party!

I get to play an awesome course I've never played this weekend. Too bad I have to share the tee time with three schmucks from THP.

TPC Sawgrass Dye's Valley will more than make up for the company you keep.

My phone just rang, I answered and this woman simply said "I love you baby" and hung up.

I guess it's good to be loved! Lol

Weird.

My phone just rang, I answered and this woman simply said "I love you baby" and hung up.

Weird.

An old summer fling? You da man!! haha

Weird.

Call the number back...

I love my THP family.

All of you.

Knuckleheads and all.

And no, I was not the caller mentioned above. :alien:

Wasn't sure if I was a part of that until you said knucklehead haha. :thumb:

Call the number back...

I just called the number back.

I'm speechless, a very dear friend of mine is getting married!! And I was asked to be the best man.

Wow, I'm seriously so happy right now!
Me and my buddy Jeff have gone through so much, we were inseparable growing up, true partners in crime! Then after a horrible accident, that I created, left my best friend almost dead in my arms, and left to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, I've never forgiven my stupidity.
I talk/text Jeff every day, and I love him like a brother.

Now, I get to share in his happiest day!
I couldn't be happier for him!

Congrats To my dear friends Jeff and Carrie!
It was Carrie on the phone screwing with me!

Sorry for rambling!

I'm speechless, a very dear friend of mine is getting married!! And I was asked to be the best man.

Me and my buddy Jeff have gone through so much, we were inseparable growing up, true partners in crime! Then after a horrible accident, that I created, left my best friend almost dead in my arms, and left to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, I've never forgiven my stupidity.

Sorry for rambling!

Buddy, this is awesome.

Wow! That's crazy and awesome dude!

That's beautiful, CJ. That is happiness that you both deserve. Happy for you both.

Sorry for rambling!

So awesome man, so happy for you to be able to take part in such a meaningful day.

Very Cool CJ! Very happy for you man!

That's awesome Slice!

That has to be one of the best HHJJ posts I've seen in awhile MS. So awesome.

Sorry for rambling!

CJ that is awesome!!

That's some happy happy there CJ

That's awesome CJ. Happy for you

That's some happy happy there CJ

Such an emotional night here, I could say I haven't teared up a little tonight.

But it'd be a lie, I've never been happier for 2 people in my life.
Jeff and Carrie are truly special to me.

Congrats CJ, that is special for sure!

jamming out to some classic rock on youtube. Got some BTR, GnR, ACDC, Led Zep, GFR, even some Beach Boys..

TGIF!!

Oh, and some new Morgan Cup contests and (maybe) participants today.

Did I mention, TGIF?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back