The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
getting a replacement R1 head from TM via Golf Galaxy, my head is leaking water into it. Also, got my Razr Fit driver today. I have a feeling I'm going to try and re-sell the Razr Fit and sell the shaft of the R1 (gotta give the head back to original owner), and get something else... was originally thinking SLDR, but I was absolutely blowing away the Covert 2.0 tour head. got to try that out and the new nike prototype balls while I was there... they're so cool to me down there..

31 degrees out and for some reason an epic fireworks show is going on outside. All the neighbors came outside complaining but I love it! Fireworks rock.

31 degrees out and for some reason an epic fireworks show is going on outside. All the neighbors came outside complaining but I love it! Fireworks rock.

Who complains about fire works?

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Yea, going to post a couple of HHJJ things along with some minor rants.

1. I've been on a week-long work trip. A couple of days of meetings followed by spending 4 days with clients. Very successful week which should open some significant revenue potential from new clients that do a lot of business with the competition.

2. Long, long work days. Seriously 17 to 18 hour days and always "on" with co-workers and clients.

3. Above caused me to have very, very little time for THP. Looking forward to arriving home tomorrow evening. Will have Sunday to go through all #thegrandaddy threads and spend the time in them that I wanted to but couldn't when the event was taking place. Can't wait to see all the gorgeous images on a screen larger than my mobile.

I just called the number back.

I'm speechless, a very dear friend of mine is getting married!! And I was asked to be the best man.

Wow, I'm seriously so happy right now!
Me and my buddy Jeff have gone through so much, we were inseparable growing up, true partners in crime! Then after a horrible accident, that I created, left my best friend almost dead in my arms, and left to spend the rest of his life in a wheelchair, I've never forgiven my stupidity.
I talk/text Jeff every day, and I love him like a brother.

Now, I get to share in his happiest day!
I couldn't be happier for him!

Congrats To my dear friends Jeff and Carrie!
It was Carrie on the phone screwing with me!

Sorry for rambling!

Pretty amazing story, congrats

My brother, sister in law and nephew are in town!!!

rygybe5y.jpg

Company Christmas party tonight = open bar
Company golf outing tomorrow = free golf

Pretty awesome day. Liz nor I had anything happening today, so decided to have a money day at home for once. Cuddled up with the love of my life, popcorn and movies, just a nice day today. Who'd have thunk it!

Money day, huh? I need one of those! :act-up:

Pretty awesome day. Liz nor I had anything happening today, so decided to have a money day at home for once. Cuddled up with the love of my life, popcorn and movies, just a nice day today. Who'd have thunk it!

I reckon

Just got done with my coach for this week. Seeing huge gains in my game already. Grip I really like now. Stance I am happy with and a better take away making a huge difference for me. Without THP I do not believe I would be taking these steps. So thanks THP that is my HHJJ today.

Money day, huh? I need one of those! :act-up:

It was a ploy... I'm taking her shopping after all. How do I fall for these little tricks? Lol

7 day work trip coming to an end. About to get on a jet headed home! Last work trip of the year! Be in my house around 8 if everything goes well.

7 day work trip coming to an end. About to get on a jet headed home! Last work trip of the year! Be in my house around 8 if everything goes well.

Good for you and I know you will be excited to get back to your bed, love ones, and home cooking :thumb:

There's no place like home, I remember those day well. Hopefully we can get in another round together before the year ends my friend.

Good for you and I know you will be excited to get back to your bed, love ones, and home cooking :thumb:

Yes sir! My son is coming home for Christmas break today as well. Will be a good night in our house!

Just got done with my coach for this week. Seeing huge gains in my game already. Grip I really like now. Stance I am happy with and a better take away making a huge difference for me. Without THP I do not believe I would be taking these steps. So thanks THP that is my HHJJ today.

Good stuff. I love reading these stories because I was in the same boat before I found THP. Not only has my game improved but I have met some really great people that also love this game as much as I do. Keep at it!

Eff stupid people. Tonight is going to be a good night!

Got asked to play in a ball buster tournament tomorrow. Should be interesting with the weather but at least I'll get out to play. :D

Do people down in Texas really dress like this?

Yes we do, boots and jeans are accepted attire for any event.

Watching Winnie the Pooh Christmas with my little guy and mentally working my way around TPC Sawgrass Dye's Valley Course. Can't wait to play with THPers Greg Kublick, troyefl and rpbgator tomorrow.

Happy my finger is not broken, 3 stitches later should be no worse for wear!

Lesson tomorrow that I am going to try and tough it out.
Glad it's not my left hand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back