The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Going on a date tonight. I've been bored on the last 3 but this girl is already a friend and she is super fun to be around. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Good luck! Enjoy your company. Friends always have fun together.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Going on a date tonight. I've been bored on the last 3 but this girl is already a friend and she is super fun to be around. We'll see what happens.

Good luck buddy hopefully she doesnt bore you to death.

Go get her buddy!

Geez just at this moment I found out my best friend is making the trip from Alaska to NC is January! What a freaking day I'm having right now.

Have fun Jordan!!!

Had me YE performance review today. While compensation numbers are down for our organization, I'm getting a similar bonus and raise as last year. Thankful to have a well paying job, ecstatic to get these YE numbers.

Have fun Jordan!!!

Had me YE performance review today. While compensation numbers are down for our organization, I'm getting a similar bonus and raise as last year. Thankful to have a well paying job, ecstatic to get these YE numbers.

Congrats Cookie. I smell another putter in your future lol.

Congrats Cookie.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I've wanted one for so long and now I have a friend :) (parents don't know and won't for a while lol)

2qi43k2.jpg

Wow that is one cute puppy.

I can count on the fact that she won't. The other three were blind dates.

Nothing wrong with dating the visually impaired... I don't recommend going to the movies though

Jk but seriously yeah blind dates usually aren't that great

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

Had a great day on the course with a friend I have known since 1984 and other than my wife, has been my favorite golf partner ever. Haven't played a lot over the years because he gained a lot of weight and the sport wasn't for him for a while. I gave him a set of Nickent irons, hybrids and driver in January 2012 for his birthday and we were able to get out in September of that year before the course closed for renovations. Today was the first time he played since then and he shot 90. Hopefully that brings him back sooner!

He's been even busier than me, if that's possible, as he started his own business (Maaco) last June so his priority is not golf at the moment. The cool thing is that since he started losing weight, he is no longer basically carrying me around every single day as he's lost over 180 pounds and is now down to about 220!

Guy in Canada won a 40 million dollar jackpot and gave every cent to a Cancer-related charity without a second thought. Wow.

Saw that on the news this morning. Truly amazing.

Thats amazing, cant say that would happen to much here in the US

Can't say that would happen much anywhere. I'm not ashamed to admit that I couldn't do that. (Some, yes. But not all.)

A very encouraging act of humanity.
Yeah, I wouldn't have done that. Like ATL, some, but not near all!

Maybe this should be a rant...

I only get 10 vacation and 1 personal day a year.
I've never worked a job where I got more than 5 days the first year. Always took two years to get 10 days, and the place I worked at for 21 years, that was the max. Personal days were if you need one, you can take a vacation day!

9anu6ava.jpg

I love Christmas and I am going to be Santa for our work party! I got our controller a box of red pens lol

That's awesome, Trev!

Trevor, that's awesome man!

I always wanted to play Santa!

Well im dying to figure out how to work it into a contest. I have an idea if any videos are up for the next ones.

Just read how to make a slight itching powder. I think everybody on Christmas list is getting underwear and socks.
Since I won't be there, I feel like I should be pretty safe.

Didn't win the Mega Millions, but I did get my Mobil Oil Royalty check today.

27 bucks. Big money.

I just checked my unused vacation for the year.
17 days.
Good thing this is a rollover year.

Or I could sell them back......

Thinking rollover.

Came home today to package on my front step from Hawaii. An early Christmas present from my friends out there - bags of Hawaiian coffee.

I cannot wait for my morning coffee!!

du5a6ehu.jpg

Came home today to package on my front step from Hawaii. An early Christmas present from my friends out there - bags of Hawaiian coffee.

I cannot wait for my morning coffee!!
I need to get my cousins to send me some Leonard's malasadas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back