The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
BOOM! Officially approved from the bank to move forward. Totally wipes away the sinking feeling I had in the pit of my stomach today!
Congrats dude

BOOM! Officially approved from the bank to move forward. Totally wipes away the sinking feeling I had in the pit of my stomach today!

YAY! Congrats buddy

Congrats Mike!

Bill and 441 with solid HHJJ's today. Congrats fellas!

Congrats OG and Mike, good stuff right there

just re-calculated my time before the end of the year. Found out I have almost 2 full days I have to use by the end of the year. So as it stands right now I will be working tomorrow, 1/2 Friday and that's it for the year.

Ownit is going to be awesome! I am thinking I will be there.

Great to hear MD!

just re-calculated my time before the end of the year. Found out I have almost 2 full days I have to use by the end of the year. So as it stands right now I will be working tomorrow, 1/2 Friday and that's it for the year.

Thats the best. The office manager here isnt very bright so I usually end up carrying over 3 to 4 extra days a year on top of what I am supposed to carry over. Next year I should have around 35 days.

That's solid right there Dean. Enjoy that week and a half off. Heck, that's plenty of time to come down to Flo... nevermind.

Thats the best. The office manager here isnt very bright so I usually end up carrying over 3 to 4 extra days a year on top of what I am supposed to carry over. Next year I should have around 35 days.

beginning of every calendar year I get 35 hours of personal time(which equates to 5 days off). Any day I work more than 7 hours that time banks in to my excess time which I can use whenever I want. Can't carry any of those hours over, which doesn't matter because I can my sick and vacation, of which I have a ton of both. Since I always earn a lot of excess time I hardly ever touch my vacation time.

beginning of every calendar year I get 35 hours of personal time(which equates to 5 days off). Any day I work more than 7 hours that time banks in to my excess time which I can use whenever I want. Can't carry any of those hours over, which doesn't matter because I can my sick and vacation, of which I have a ton of both. Since I always earn a lot of excess time I hardly ever touch my vacation time.

Thats awesome. I get 22 days (personal and sick time) plus whatever I carry over starting Jan 1st. This year I am carrying over 12 days. I usually never even get close but had to take some days off for the baby being sick and for my surgery.

Maybe this should be a rant...

I only get 10 vacation and 1 personal day a year.

ouch thats no bueno

This is the first job mine is "earned" per month, taking some getting used to

Just scored a Hole in ONE! :D ..... Okay so I didn't really but I visualized it, that's gotta count for something :cool:

I did however hit the driving range at lunch! :)

and then my Dad said, "well aren't you just buckets of fish guts"

at my old job I got 15 days a year. Used however you want. My first year they allowed carry overs so I carried over 12. They stopped that.

ouch thats no bueno

This is the first job mine is "earned" per month, taking some getting used to

mine is per pay period, except for that 35 hours I get upfront on Jan 1. Right now I get 3.5 sick hours a PP(so 1 sick day a month) and 5.5 vacation hours a PP(so 1.5 days a month). In May my vacation time will go up to 6 hours a PP.

at my old job I got 15 days a year. Used however you want. My first year they allowed carry overs so I carried over 12. They stopped that.

mine is per pay period, except for that 35 hours I get upfront on Jan 1. Right now I get 3.5 sick hours a PP(so 1 sick day a month) and 5.5 vacation hours a PP(so 1.5 days a month). In May my vacation time will go up to 6 hours a PP.

Yeah I get 11.33 hours per month, and you can roll over 50% of what was earned the previous year, but those days must then be used by April 1 of the following year

I earn a day and a half of annual leave per month that never expires (but is capped at 40 days). I also earn a day of sick leave every month that never expires (capped at 200 days). I get a week of personal leave every year that is use it or lose it within that calendar year; and since I work a condensed schedule (8 days out of 10 with every Monday off), when a holiday falls on a Monday (a lot) I get a day of holiday leave (since technically I already worked those hours) that never expires with no cap.

It allows me to play a lot of golf.

I can take as much vacation as I want!!! (But I still have to bill a billion hours...)

I can take as much vacation as I want!!! (But I still have to bill a billion hours...)

Thats what you get for selling your soul and becoming a lawyer and going to work for the man :banana:

Great news Mike! I know that will make for a show nuff happy weekend to celebrate this awesomeness :clapp:

Going on a date tonight. I've been bored on the last 3 but this girl is already a friend and she is super fun to be around. We'll see what happens.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back