The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike I'm happy for you bro, really am.

My little man got into the school we wanted for Kindergarten. Just signed the final papers.
Just seeing this. That's awesome dude!

I have a lesson scheduled for 11 a.m. this morning then shortly after that I will be teeing off with my buddy Ole Gray, HHJJ for sure.

Hope it stays dry for y'all!

I have a lesson scheduled for 11 a.m. this morning then shortly after that I will be teeing off with my buddy Ole Gray, HHJJ for sure.
That's a lot better time to take a lesson than 11 a.m. this evening! :eyepoke:

Mike I'm happy for you bro, really am.

My little man got into the school we wanted for Kindergarten. Just signed the final papers.

Awesome news, FK.

It amazes me that this is something to get excited about, but I know that it is. When our daughter got into our "first choice" pre-K, I was much more excited about it than I thought I would ever be. (Until I saw the tuition bill.)

Finally finished writing mid year reviews for all of my directs. So damn glad to have that finished!!

Post office after work. J40s are waiting...

I bet that room temperature soda tastes a little better now eh?

Ha. It tastes fine, still wish it was cold. They tried to deliver the irons yesterday, so I knew about them, but it's a lot closer to the time to go pick them up now.

Went to call on a customer and look over some small equipment. We get to talking and he tells me he's having major issues with another service company & other equipment he has. We just so happen to sell a much better product. I'm working his quotes up as I type.

Well I landed a piece of business today that I bid on against a few if my major competitors. It's going to be in Miami during Art Basel, huge art event that lasts for months. The job is for Ericsson and they pulled out all the stops.

More importantly this pushed me way over a goal I set for myself by the end of July. The next two weeks for me with be a huge exhale. I've been going hard since late last year. I can finally take a breath, at least for the next two weeks.

Well I landed a piece of business today that I bid on against a few if my major competitors. It's going to be in Miami during Art Basel, huge art event that lasts for months. The job is for Ericsson and they pulled out all the stops.

More importantly this pushed me way over a goal I set for myself by the end of July. The next two weeks for me with be a huge exhale. I've been going hard since late last year. I can finally take a breath, at least for the next two weeks.
Atta boy, Freddie!

Congrats Freddie!! Awesome buddy!

My HHJJ is hitting the ball IN THE AIR off the tee after 3 weeks!

Congrats! Art Basel is a huge event here. Let me know if you wanna tee it up when you're in town.

Jman that is a good HHJJ

Canes ill be in town for a week so a few rounds will be in order CC of Miami needs a beatn

Jman that is a good HHJJ

Canes ill be in town for a week so a few rounds will be in order CC of Miami needs a beatn

I finally just asked myself, "What would Freddie tell you to do, jackass?"...seemed to work well. HAHA!

Gotta love when the big ones you worked your tail off on come through. Congrats. I hope to have a similar story coming shortly.

Went to call on a customer and look over some small equipment. We get to talking and he tells me he's having major issues with another service company & other equipment he has. We just so happen to sell a much better product. I'm working his quotes up as I type.

Haha, do you live near me? Sounds like my company.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk

Well done Sir!

Work is done for the week.
Headed to Branson tomorrow.

Hell to the yes!

My fiancé's bridal shower is Saturday.
I get to play 9 with my future father and brothers-in-law!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back