The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last day on the road prior to the MC. Very happy about that. My team has worked extremely hard the last 2 weeks while being on the road. Both weeks we have gotten our offices done ahead of schedule. Gives me a couple of days to get my stuff together and hopefully get a round of golf in prior to heading down south.

Happy Birthday to Lil' Ms. Rickus!

Happy Birthday to Lil' Dev. Should have waited a couple days. I hear July 19th is the best birthday ever.

Happy Birthday, Anabelle.

Happy birthday to her Dev.

Happy Birthday to Lil' Dev. Should have waited a couple days. I hear July 19th is the best birthday ever.

Haha my brother in laws birthday was the 16th and mine is the 25th. She just wanted to squeeze herself in there.

Haha my brother in laws birthday was the 16th and mine is the 25th. She just wanted to squeeze herself in there.
Mine is the 30th. Happy Birthday to all of us.

Happy Birthday Princess dev'legg

Happy Birthday Lil' Dev!

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk 2

jezepy2y.jpg

Birthday girl is ready to go. NY Aquarium here we come.

Have fun today, Dev!

First I want to say Happy Birthday to your little princess Dev! Sounds like we have a ton of July birthdays around here. It's a good month. :smile:

My HHJJ....a cup of coffee, my coffee, at my house, being consumed at my desk. It's so good to be home! I could do without the freezer burned waffles, but it's all I have in the house right now.

Last day on the road prior to the MC. Very happy about that. My team has worked extremely hard the last 2 weeks while being on the road. Both weeks we have gotten our offices done ahead of schedule. Gives me a couple of days to get my stuff together and hopefully get a round of golf in prior to heading down south.

Nice dude!! That is great to hear.

jezepy2y.jpg

Birthday girl is ready to go. NY Aquarium here we come.

Happy birthday little Caratalalalataalalzollo!!!

First I want to say Happy Birthday to your little princess Dev! Sounds like we have a ton of July birthdays around here. It's a good month. :smile:

My HHJJ....a cup of coffee, my coffee, at my house, being consumed at my desk. It's so good to be home! I could do without the freezer burned waffles, but it's all I have in the house right now.

Home is where the heart is holds so true. I love traveling but being back home is just perfect.
Enjoy!

Happy Birthday Lil'Dev!!

Only 3 more days of work counting today then it is vacation!!!:banana:

Happy 1st birthday little sweet Dev! :blob::cake::guitar::party::thumb::birthday:

Just ran into one of my old good buddies from my very first unit I was in in the army. Even better news is that he likes to golf. I haven't seen him in 8 years so it was kind of weird just randomly running into him in a bathroom at the gas station. Can't wait to get some golf in with him and do some catching up.

Rain. Love it.

My goodness we need it and 3 days of it is amazing.

#yardlookinggreen
#sorryniteowl

Rain. Love it.

My goodness we need it and 3 days of it is amazing.

#yardlookinggreen
#sorryniteowl

Im loving it, but cant it wait till I get my golf in?!

Im loving it, but cant it wait till I get my golf in?!

Look at it this way, the courses will be a lot greener and in good shape. Just be patient.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Look at it this way, the courses will be a lot greener and in good shape. Just be patient.

Sent from my Galaxy S3

Fo sho. I can wait a few more days if it means my yard greens up & I don't have to run the sprinklers.

Fo sho. I can wait a few more days if it means my yard greens up & I don't have to run the sprinklers.

You run sprinklers? Just let it die and you don't have to mow it. more time for golf!

You run sprinklers? Just let it die and you don't have to mow it. more time for golf!

Apparently around here, you have to water your house or it breaks or something. I still haven't figured that one out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back