The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
so i've been working at my job for almost two months now. it was pretty slow today, and has been a lot lately, so all of my jobs in the cart barn (where i'm employed to be) have been taken care of way before i can close up, so i've been learning how to work in the proshop. today, i almost sold a clicgear! now, this is no place to come to buy clubs or equipment. there is literally no selection. but i almost sold a $200 item! so happy. but then, it got even better. my co-worker who was working the proshop closing shift told me that since he is leaving back to Idaho in a month, chances are somebody will either have to be promoted from the cart barn to the proshop, or somebody new will have to be hired. he told me that it's pretty much between me and two other people to get the promotion, and one of those people is the youngest kid in the lot, so i doubt it'll be him. so. freakin. happy.

Nice going. But sales makes you sell your soul.

My HHJJ is seeing all the Google Fiber trucks in the neighborhood. Since Saturday, I have seen them every day. They are just running lines from the pole to the homes on this trip, but the installers will be here in about 10 days or so. At least that's what the guy who did my house said it has been taking about that long after they do their part.

Just found out my wife passed her Texas certification test. Good news since she's signing a new contract today.

so i've been working at my job for almost two months now. it was pretty slow today, and has been a lot lately, so all of my jobs in the cart barn (where i'm employed to be) have been taken care of way before i can close up, so i've been learning how to work in the proshop. today, i almost sold a clicgear! now, this is no place to come to buy clubs or equipment. there is literally no selection. but i almost sold a $200 item! so happy. but then, it got even better. my co-worker who was working the proshop closing shift told me that since he is leaving back to Idaho in a month, chances are somebody will either have to be promoted from the cart barn to the proshop, or somebody new will have to be hired. he told me that it's pretty much between me and two other people to get the promotion, and one of those people is the youngest kid in the lot, so i doubt it'll be him. so. freakin. happy.

Good luck Jack! Promotions and knowing your work is being appreciated is always a good thing. Hope it works out for you.

Watching the replay of the Tour de France, and finally got to see our shops commercial! Came out really well, and having it shown on NBC Sports channel during the replay of the coverage is awesome.

Watching the replay of the Tour de France, and finally got to see our shops commercial! Came out really well, and having it shown on NBC Sports channel during the replay of the coverage is awesome.

Thats impressive dude...it online anywhere?

We have Bike MS spots in the local markets here as well. It's pretty cool to have those pop up. Not sure if it will help with recruiting but awareness is always good and we got a great price on the spots.

Finally playing some golf in the morning, and the next morning, and probably the next.

Bought a 2013 Fusion Hybrid tonight. Should see savings all the way around, payment if much lower, nearly tripling the mileage I was getting in my truck & free maintenance.

Bought a 2013 Fusion Hybrid tonight. Should see savings all the way around, payment if much lower, nearly tripling the mileage I was getting in my truck & free maintenance.

WTG Matt! More savings equals more golf!!!

WTG Matt! More savings equals more golf!!!

That's the plan. Plus wifey gets a raise in 2 months. Then she's off my insurance with her new school, 400 bones right there a month.
I'm pretty excited to start seeing the savings just from the gas pump.

Another Google Fiber guy came by to "run power" to the box. Said I would get a call in day or two to set up my install, which should happen in a week or so!

Basically what he did was split apart the cable and attach it to the terminals.

GC's electrician is going to take over the low voltage license...going to Palm Beach next week for pre-wire!

1 year ago today my life changed forever and I became a father. One the best moments of my life. Wouldnt change it for anything. This little girl fills my heart (yes I have one..haha) with love and happiness every day. Happy 1st birthday to my little princess Anabelle.

yjuvadej.jpg

qyrydyse.jpg

Wow, a year already? Damn dude, congrats!

Happy birthday to your little girl Dev!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back