The iPhone Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever it is I hope it comes soon. I feel like I'm in the dark ages with my old BlackJack right now.

Seriously? lmao wow dude.

Thats not what reports are suggesting online. iPhone 5 image supposedly surfaces

Oh I saw these pictures. I honestly think that is the iPhone5 and will debut next year. They do testing well in advance(look at last years iPhone4 leak) I just don't see a new design coming. Of course I will be wrong though. I'm happy with my iPhone4 from VZW and can gladly wait till next year.

Thats not what reports are suggesting online. iPhone 5 image supposedly surfaces

yea, there are rumours coming out of silicon valley about apple employees having a few iphone5 for test runs. Same thing happened for the Iphone4. You guys might remember one of the testers accidently left his prototype iphone 4 at a bar one night. That's how the photos got leaked. The way Apple keeps such a tight lip about their products, this is the only way we get to see sneak previews.

Seriously? lmao wow dude.

Yup, I'm sacrificing 2 months for the betterment of my wallet since there's no app for preventing water damage. I might as well be carrying a beeper.

Oh I saw these pictures. I honestly think that is the iPhone5 and will debut next year. They do testing well in advance(look at last years iPhone4 leak) I just don't see a new design coming. Of course I will be wrong though. I'm happy with my iPhone4 from VZW and can gladly wait till next year.

Real world testing on a train would be for later this year not a year from now. They do testing yes but not that far in advance. Real world testing happens just before the release.

yea, there are rumours coming out of silicon valley about apple employees having a few iphone5 for test runs. Same thing happened for the Iphone4. You guys might remember one of the testers accidently left his prototype iphone 4 at a bar one night. That's how the photos got leaked. The way Apple keeps such a tight lip about their products, this is the only way we get to see sneak previews.

Yeah I remember that. Hopefully more photos get "leaked" soon and it has a 4" screen or bigger.

If the Iphone 5 is just and Iphone 4 with a working attenae thats good enough for me!!! I know Oem Kevin wants a larger screen, that would be nice too.

If the Iphone 5 is just and Iphone 4 with a working attenae thats good enough for me!!! I know Oem Kevin wants a larger screen, that would be nice too.

I need 4"!!! hahahahaha

Thats what oh dang it Spank beat me to it.

Without even meaning for it to be humor, this may be the funniest thing I have ever read.

Real world testing on a train would be for later this year not a year from now. They do testing yes but not that far in advance. Real world testing happens just before the release.

Well actually not true. During the January press conference to release the Verizon iPhone the guy(I think CEO of something?) said they had been testing the VZW iPhone for 6-8 months. Doing different stuff with it making sure it would run right and to the liking of both apple and Verizon. I just think Apple already knows what they want for September and even next years release. Just my 2 cents though

Yeah I remember that. Hopefully more photos get "leaked" soon and it has a 4" screen or bigger.

Leaks of cases for the iPhone 5 show it to have a whole new form factor. Who knows? I'll use my 3g as long as it holds out.

Well actually not true. During the January press conference to release the Verizon iPhone the guy(I think CEO of something?) said they had been testing the VZW iPhone for 6-8 months. Doing different stuff with it making sure it would run right and to the liking of both apple and Verizon. I just think Apple already knows what they want for September and even next years release. Just my 2 cents though

Testing and real world testing are two very different things. And its not like the verizon iPhone was anything new. Just a different radio is all. Were talking a new phone here not a new carrier. Real world testing the last type of testing done with final release type of hardware. Obviously they should have done more of it with the iPhone 4 on At&t haha

Testing and real world testing are two very different things. And its not like the verizon iPhone was anything new. Just a different radio is all. Were talking a new phone here not a new carrier. Real world testing the last type of testing done with final release type of hardware. Obviously they should have done more of it with the iPhone 4 on At&t haha

^^^^

This!
Testing CDMA vs GSM is very different than testing a new phone.

If it has LTE I'm in, but otherwise I'll wait, it does look cool though, I like the rounded edge look.

I actually hate the rounded edges. The iphone4 with its sharp edges and metal band around the edge is one of the coolest looking phones I've seen in awhile.

I wouldn't count on the next iPhone to be 4g/LTE from Apples point of view they are letting it get setup properly before letting a 4G iPhone out. What I mean is that their letting more people/places get 4G coverage before releasing an 4G iPhone it would just be smart I think.

I wouldn't count on the next iPhone to be 4g/LTE from Apples point of view they are letting it get setup properly before letting a 4G iPhone out. What I mean is that their letting more people/places get 4G coverage before releasing an 4G iPhone it would just be smart I think.

...and then throttling data...

...and then throttling data...

Sadly I think the companies are realizing that soon we won't need phones. What I mean is to make a call, everything is going to skype/webchats. Think about it it's easier and you get to see face to face with the person you want to talk to. But sadly as you sad this includes data which is why I bring this up. Their going to limit our data and sadly it's not fair.

Sadly I think the companies are realizing that soon we won't need phones. What I mean is to make a call, everything is going to skype/webchats. Think about it it's easier and you get to see face to face with the person you want to talk to. But sadly as you sad this includes data which is why I bring this up. Their going to limit our data and sadly it's not fair.

They already know that. Its all about the Data Streaming now. Heck I've got Skype on my Iphone, I can't remember the last time I've actually called someone.

They already know that. Its all about the Data Streaming now. Heck I've got Skype on my Iphone, I can't remember the last time I've actually called someone.

Amen to that. I only receive calls from the parents everyone else texts me. Shoot I don't even get through a gig though so unlimited while nice if I ever have to change it wont be so bad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back