The Liv Golf Rumor and News Thread

I was offered tickets for event in Miami…🤔

This shocks me for so many reasons

I checked and I am sad. Nobody made the joke.

Rahm didn't want Reed to give him a bunker lesson?

Might be worth a try. How long are the broadcasts?
I am not sure what where you are in relation to actually wanting to watch LIV or not because you ask a question on watchability on one post then throw silly comments about LIV in another post. It is odd. The rounds are a shotgun so takes about 5hrs or so to see a full round of golf. There is a pregame for 15-30 min.

1. In general you will see a lot more shots.
2. Fewer commercials (if any) and shorter feel good pieces.
3. There is a lot of information on the screen, some love it and some hate it.
4. The team concept is just adding scores together. It is a stroke play event where your teammates scores are added at the end. The teammates do not play in the same group.
5. Day 1 and 2 top 3 scores for the team and on day 3 all scores count.

Here is a full round on YouTube

Staying out of this thread for a week then peeking back in and reading is fun. Thanks y’all!’ Lol

This shocks me for so many reasons

I thought he was going to get his 3 wood out and flatten the grass behind the ball ;)

The 4 hr drive is the deterrent. Maybe I make Miami a weekend trip with the family
You can pretend you’re heading to port for a cruise! Lol

I am not sure what where you are in relation to actually wanting to watch LIV or not because you ask a question on watchability on one post then throw silly comments about LIV in another post. It is odd. The rounds are a shotgun so takes about 5hrs or so to see a full round of golf. There is a pregame for 15-30 min.

1. In general you will see a lot more shots.
2. Fewer commercials (if any) and shorter feel good pieces.
3. There is a lot of information on the screen, some love it and some hate it.
4. The team concept is just adding scores together. It is a stroke play event where your teammates scores are added at the end. The teammates do not play in the same group.
5. Day 1 and 2 top 3 scores for the team and on day 3 all scores count.

Here is a full round on YouTube

I'm still a fan of many LIV players like Bubba, Cam Smith, Stenson, Koepka...etc.

Curious to see how the LIV players do at the Masters, given they haven't played all that much tournament golf. Some did pretty well last year, be interesting to see if the trend continues.

Nice 2 guess you must be a Reed fan . I'm not. Guess you can't take a joke. ;)

Curious to see how the LIV players do at the Masters, given they haven't played all that much tournament golf. Some did pretty well last year, be interesting to see if the trend continues.
I mean, a LIV guy won a major last year, so that’s indeed pretty well hahahaha

And finished 2nd in the Masters. :golf:
And got practically zero coverage from the media while doing it. Meanwhile the first two days this year will most surely be a Tiger fest, until he inevitably misses the cut.

lol well what have you done, Cameron? 😂😂😂
IMG_2955.jpeg

You have to wonder if this whole thing is distracting Rory from his game.
I don't really think so. First, he decided to be the "face" of the PGAT regarding this whole thing, and second, I don't think he spends so much time on it that it keeps him out of the gym or off the practice tee. It's not like a PGAT professional has to eat, sleep, and drink golf 24/7 to the exclusion of everything else. Besides, distractions are part of life, no matter who you are, or what you do.

Back