The Masters [Spoilers]

Over/Under, Quiros shoots 72 today.

That is a really good question. My gut says on the number. He scrambled at times yesterday, but man oh man was he putting well. That says higher today, but he also gets off in the early morning and the greens might not be as firm, so he has a shot to stick some shots close. Really interesting.

What about lil Mac?

I would say over for both

I know this should go into the changes of the PGA thread, but everybody is in here. I wish the PGA would have a award format like the Tour de France. Have awards for lowest round each day, rookie award, and then the final winner award. They could even incorporate jersey type hats or something to make them stand out each day. Just a thought.

As long as they don't wear those tight shorts, I would agree with dmb.

As long as they don't wear those tight shorts, I would agree with dmb.

Definitely leave out the spandex. You don't need to be skinny to play golf.

Talk to my neighbor the accountant, huge ass, great golfer!

That is a really good question. My gut says on the number. He scrambled at times yesterday, but man oh man was he putting well. That says higher today, but he also gets off in the early morning and the greens might not be as firm, so he has a shot to stick some shots close. Really interesting.

What about lil Mac?

Is little Mac Rory?

I'd say Quiros is one over today. Not good, but not horrible.

I'd say Quiros is one over today. Not good, but not horrible.

I agree Hawk. I actually thought he would play ok today until I heard what he said in his post round interview, and it was something along the lines of:

"I'm just glad that I'll make the cut, and that I have a cushion."

That does little to inspire my confidence in the guy.

If the cut came right now, there would only be 14 people not playing this weekend. Do they use that MDF in the Masters? If not, does anyone know the largest field for the weekend?

Id like to see Gmac shoot a 68 today but I sure dont know if he will. His putting was very suspect yesterday at best. Yang might go low again today.

I agree Hawk. I actually thought he would play ok today until I heard what he said in his post round interview, and it was something along the lines of:

"I'm just glad that I'll make the cut, and that I have a cushion."

That does little to inspire my confidence in the guy.

Yikes, that's not a winning attitude. I think we will see things tighten up a bit today at the top. I sort of am expecting Rory to go south, but maybe not until tomorrow.

Do you think being in a group with somebody on fire helps players or hurts players?

Would it frustrate you to see somebody getting everything right while you struggled?

Do you think being in a group with somebody on fire helps players or hurts players?

Would it frustrate you to see somebody getting everything right while you struggled?

If you were a Masters Rookie, I do not see how it couldn't help. Of course it did take till the back nine for Fowler to start playing while Rory was lighting it up.

I'd say the over (72) for both Rors and Quiros, history will show that when you go low one day it's always hard to back that up. Multiply that by 100 since it's the Masters. I'm going to bet we don't see as many low scores across the field as we did Thursday.

I'd say the over (72) for both Rors and Quiros, history will show that when you go low one day it's always hard to back that up. Multiply that by 100 since it's the Masters. I'm going to bet we don't see as many low scores across the field as we did Thursday.

I might agree with you Jake. So, do you think that YE Yang shoots over/under par?

I might agree with you Jake. So, do you think that YE Yang shoots over/under par?
YE Yang....hmmm, he's gotten it done before, and he's playing decent this year as well. I'll guess him at -1 today.

that would be an improvement. if he's going to dress that way, go all the way and go with some knickers. otherwise it's a half arse attempt
I cant stand Ryan Moore's outfits. They should make him dress like a caddy.

I never knew he was a good putter (unless that was not his norm) but he was solid from what I saw in the replays last night

What about lil Mac?

YE Yang....hmmm, he's gotten it done before, and he's playing decent this year as well. I'll guess him at -1 today.

Yeah, I think you might be right. The Yanger will shoot 1 under, I think Rory shoots a 70, I think Quiros shoots a 74, and my big mover of the day............PHIL! He'll shoot a 68 today!

Yeah, I think you might be right. The Yanger will shoot 1 under, I think Rory shoots a 70, I think Quiros shoots a 74, and my big mover of the day............PHIL! He'll shoot a 68 today!
I like that score for Phil dude. He's going to get himself right within arms reach of the lead.

While we're talking about him...Yanger bogied 1.

Over/under, my guess is Quiros will be under 72 today as will YE Yang. I think the boy will back up off the top. Poults will hit three into Ray's creek in a tin cup moment.

I like that score for Phil dude. He's going to get himself right within arms reach of the lead.

While we're talking about him...Yanger bogied 1.

Nice! The Jake & Lefty curse baby.

I need your boy Hunter Mahan to get a hair cut, shave, pull his head out of his arse, and play some golf.

Figures, lefty going with lefty. I see something totally different for Phil, a 69!! Do you know the square root of 69? Eight something!!

Over/under, my guess is Quiros will be under 72 today as will YE Yang. I think the boy will back up off the top. Poults will hit three into Ray's creek in a tin cup moment.

lol duey! I love how much you despise IJP.

Back