The "Mildly Annoying" Thread

I would have a lot more money and play a lot more golf if i didn't have to pay taxes.

Kevin

Same here if I didnt have to die someday either!

I would have a lot more money and play a lot more golf if i didn't have to pay taxes.

Kevin

Yeah, but if it wasn't for taxes, I'd have to go get a real job.

It's officially bee season - there was a giant bumblebee in my office today. I found a guy outside to come in and kill it for me, but I know there will be more.

It's officially bee season - there was a giant bumblebee in my office today. I found a guy outside to come in and kill it for me, but I know there will be more.

I thought about you yesterday afternoon. I was doing some yardwork around the orange and grapefruit trees. They are in full bloom and I think there was a bee on each and every blossom. It sounded like the inside of a beehive. You would have been in full panic mode.:bulgy-eyes:

I thought about you yesterday afternoon. I was doing some yardwork around the orange and grapefruit trees. They are in full bloom and I think there was a bee on each and every blossom. It sounded like the inside of a beehive. You would have been in full panic mode.:bulgy-eyes:

I'm only allergic to hornets and yellow jackets, but I do panic when I see any kind of bee. I've been known to scream on the golf course and I know that's definitely not proper etiquette.

I'm only allergic to hornets and yellow jackets, but I do panic when I see any kind of bee. I've been known to scream on the golf course and I know that's definitely not proper etiquette.

You think???:D

My shoulder hurts and I can't remember if it's been more than four hours since the last mega-dose of Ibuprofin.

My shoulder hurts and I can't remember if it's been more than four hours since the last mega-dose of Ibuprofin.

Its better to take hydrocodone. If you can't remember whether or not you took it, try standing up real fast, you'll know.

Its better to take hydrocodone. If you can't remember whether or not you took it, try standing up real fast, you'll know.

No prescription stuff. Yet. The xray is tomorrow.

I really hate paying income tax - I owe both state and federal.

We're getting refunds (also annoying--I hate loaning my money to Uncle Sam), but I can't get my actuary to give me real profit sharing numbers, so we can't file the company tax return. So we can't file ours.

It's spontaneous. I try to not do it, but I can't help screaming. I'm working on it.

Let's hope you're not on the same course as that guy in that one thread who gets all up in someone's face if they yell and it distracts him.

Kevin

Let's hope you're not on the same course as that guy in that one thread who gets all up in someone's face if they yell and it distracts him.

Kevin

I think that's solidjames. No worries - he likes me.

Went to a driving range today. I hit like I haven't played since last October. U - G - L - Y. They have a nine hole executive course that I'll try tomorrow (Par 31, 1,980 yards). Part of the problem was the range had mats, and I HATE mats! But mostly it was rust.

The damn Puma stuff is killing me. I just ordered a "strong" blue hat to match my shirt and get this, a white belt. Im not even sure how to wear a white belt!

The damn Puma stuff is killing me. I just ordered a "strong" blue hat to match my shirt and get this, a white belt. Im not even sure how to wear a white belt!

Most people wear one around the waist. :angel:

Be careful Claire or Kevin is going to want you to help him get dressed every morning.

I'm already married to that guy.

At work we're using Windows 2000, surely we should be updated by now you think? :confused2:

:

Not me, I really think they do a nice job spending my money wisely. :beat-up::angry::bulgy-eyes:

Most people wear one around the waist. :angel:

Grrrr so I get an "update" email from Puma last night. Somehow from the time I ordered to the time they go to ship it they dont have my size, which showed in stock when I ordered.

So, had to wait around this morning from 7-7:30 for a repair guy to show up at our house. He didnt show by 7:40, so I headed out to work. Get to the base gate (I work on a military base) 30 mintues later, reach for my ID, and no wallet, no ID. Have to turn around, go back home, get the wallet, and get back to work. So where I normally walk into work at 7:30, I walked in this morning at 9:15.

If this were on a Monday, this post would be in the Rant page. Seeing it was a Friday, and didnt have much going on at work today, I laughed it off and listened to talk radio for a few hours...

Back