The Morgan Cup Concludes

Great news! I'm looking forward to the coverage.

Ken

Selfishly, I am hoping the results are sooner rather than later... I leave the country on Thursday for 2 weeks and I would hate leaving not knowing the outcome.

I am pretty confident that I won my bet with Damaikis though, so that's a big load off my mind!

Great post INgolfer, very well said.
WarEagle you feel exactly the way I felt after last years MC. Being there are feeling that energy is so infectious.
JB as usual you shine brightly sir and your wife is a GEM. The two of you have and will give a great deal of people joy. Congratulation again on an epic event. It's been fun watching this event grow over the last 7 months.

I'm sitting in the airport with Hanks and coolbreeze right now. We're all happy to be going home, but also sad that this weekend has come to an end.

Sent from Tapatalk

I'm sitting in the airport with Hanks and coolbreeze right now. We're all happy to be going home, but also sad that this weekend has come to an end.

Sent from Tapatalk

And we are happy to be sitting on the plane with you in coach before you guys head to 1st class on your next flight, you rock stars

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Looking forward to seeing the video!!

Congrats guys, I can't wait to see the rest of the action. I enjoyed watching the 1st tee video this morning.

Just said goodbye to David & Regina at the airport.

Our friends from Ireland will be missed!!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Is jake bringing a following back to S.F. ?

I seriously don't even know what to say right now. I figure it will be easier once you all get to see the event.

I do have some pictures from last night that I'll post up, possibly today.

I seriously don't even know what to say right now. I figure it will be easier once you all get to see the event.

I do have some pictures from last night that I'll post up, possibly today.

THe rest of us will wait till the "cone of silence" is lifted. None of us would want any of the participants to get in trouble for saying something they shouldn't too early.

I think I'm a little too hungover to properly convey the proper words right now. I may have been tossed from Jake Nation last night though. I will have to join the Frank Clique

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

I think I'm a little too hungover to properly convey the proper words right now. I may have been tossed from Jake Nation last night though. I will have to join the Frank Clique

Jake tossed you like one of his fantasy midgets

^^^^^^ I Tapped That ^^^^^^

Haha he really did. I still love him though

Got up early and got Hawk to the airport and got one last bro hug in before driving back to Raleigh. I did a couple of things around the house and jumped on to read this thread. Now I have a few nicknames on THP, but Mr. Sensitivity is not one of them, and I have tears streaming down my face right now from reading the posts of the other players and volunteers. This event has turned strangers into brothers for me. I may forget some holes, or shots, but I will never forget the people. I love you guys, and I can't wait to see you all again. The volunteers were incredible. They would stand out in one spot on a hole for 3 or 4 groups to film approach shots with no breeze blowing and all that heat and humidity not only without comlaint, but with a smile. You guys/gals were just amazing. Morgan, you might just be the most incredible woman on the planet. The way you take care of all of us...I just don't have the words. To the 3 captains, bravo guys! For the last 7 months you 3 have been so amazing that it is just ridiculous, and that is based solely on what we were able to see from the outside. One last shout out, to the entire forum, thank you for supporting this incredible event that gave me the opportunity to be an effing rockstar, be treated like a tour pro, and have the most incredible golf experience of my life.

Nice post Yorkem

well said Yorkem!

Yorkem caresses keyboards now. Well said dude

Got up early and got Hawk to the airport and got one last bro hug in before driving back to Raleigh. I did a couple of things around the house and jumped on to read this thread. Now I have a few nicknames on THP, but Mr. Sensitivity is not one of them, and I have tears streaming down my face right now from reading the posts of the other players and volunteers. This event has turned strangers into brothers for me. I may forget some holes, or shots, but I will never forget the people. I love you guys, and I can't wait to see you all again. The volunteers were incredible. They would stand out in one spot on a hole for 3 or 4 groups to film approach shots with no breeze blowing and all that heat and humidity not only without comlaint, but with a smile. You guys/gals were just amazing. Morgan, you might just be the most incredible woman on the planet. The way you take care of all of us...I just don't have the words. To the 3 captains, bravo guys! For the last 7 months you 3 have been so amazing that it is just ridiculous, and that is based solely on what we were able to see from the outside. One last shout out, to the entire forum, thank you for supporting this incredible event that gave me the opportunity to be an effing rockstar, be treated like a tour pro, and have the most incredible golf experience of my life.

Awesome post Yorkem! One of these times we need to get a round of golf in together.

Great post yorkem! Sounds like this event will be waaaaay more than what will be seen on camera and heard from you fellas!

Back