The Morgan Cup Concludes

Congratulations to everyone involved on a successful MC!

Yorkem, no way I could say it any better. Great post bro!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Nice posts everyone. I'd quote you all if I could. I can't even begin to explain what this event meant. Tears, laughs, hugs and everything were shared this weekend. Ill have a more extensive write up tomorrow but this week is going to be tough without you all.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

I have a little something coming up....THAT MAY SHOCK SOME PEOPLE!

More video of my swing? Ha

Looking forward to this one!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

Oh wow! JB is always piping in with a tease, this should be pretty awesome.

More video of my swing? Ha

Looking forward to this one!

Tappin' from the iPhone!

shock/make people wanna hurl...pretty much the same thing

I want to be shocked.

Hawk's ready!
amp-jump-start.jpg

I want to be shocked.

Okay. I made it home safely. Got in about 6am this morning. Man I am beat. I have to say that the MC was way more than I thought it would be! The competition was fun. Courses were beautiful. The sponsors went well above any expectations that we had. They were just amazing. Killed it. Its gonna be tough to top what they did during this MC at any future MCs. If there is one. The volunteers just absolutely did an awesome job. To say they were amazing would be an understatement. You guys will see once the footage is posted! Playing golf with all of the MCers was a blast! Words can express how much I appreciate being part of this event. I have a lot more I want to say but can't at the moment. So when I can look out...

Thanks again THP and all the sponsors and volunteers it was a weekend filled with golf, competition, fun and friends. Okay friends isn't the right word, FAMILY!

That is quite the teaser...

Yorkem great post man.Still awaiting the awesome footage. Thank you volunteers for the video, oh yeah, thank you JB and Morgan! And the sponsors, I think your participation in this event with average joes goes a long way in terms of brand loyalty and will not be forgotten, Bravo to you guys too!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We decided we didn't want to wait a week to announce the winner so at 3:00pm EST today JB will be announcing the winner of the Morgan Cup in a new thread on the forum. Be sure to check out that thread because he will also have a special video announcement in there as well.

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

We decided we didn't want to wait a week to announce the winner so at 3:00pm EST today JB will be announcing the winner of the Morgan Cup in a new thread on the forum. Be sure to check out that thread because he will also have a special video announcement in there as well.

awesome, cant wait!

Got up early and got Hawk to the airport and got one last bro hug in before driving back to Raleigh. I did a couple of things around the house and jumped on to read this thread. Now I have a few nicknames on THP, but Mr. Sensitivity is not one of them, and I have tears streaming down my face right now from reading the posts of the other players and volunteers. This event has turned strangers into brothers for me. I may forget some holes, or shots, but I will never forget the people. I love you guys, and I can't wait to see you all again. The volunteers were incredible. They would stand out in one spot on a hole for 3 or 4 groups to film approach shots with no breeze blowing and all that heat and humidity not only without comlaint, but with a smile. You guys/gals were just amazing. Morgan, you might just be the most incredible woman on the planet. The way you take care of all of us...I just don't have the words. To the 3 captains, bravo guys! For the last 7 months you 3 have been so amazing that it is just ridiculous, and that is based solely on what we were able to see from the outside. One last shout out, to the entire forum, thank you for supporting this incredible event that gave me the opportunity to be an effing rockstar, be treated like a tour pro, and have the most incredible golf experience of my life.

Well said buddy...Dang you are going to make me tear up again!

Coming into this as someone who had never been to the outing and had only meet a couple of the participants before, I was a bundle of nerves about meeting everyone and how I would fit in with the veterans that had know each other for years.

Right off the bat everyone welcomed me and all the other "newbies" with open arms, literally...in this group it's a "bro hug", simple handshakes won't do! I now find myself in that elite group of people JB refers to...the group that shares the bond of having competed in one of the most amazing events imaginable.

To Callaway, Cleveland and Bridgestone, thank you for your involvement in the great event, we all felt like tour pros! To True Blue and Caledonia, well done! The courses were great and the staff was very helpful, to the volunteers...WOW, I don't think enough can be said about how hard these people worked to make sure we had anything we needed and to bring all of the action back to the restof the forum members(wait till you guys see all of the coverage!!)

To my fellow participants, thank you for everything you guys rock!

Most importantly thank you to Morgan and Josh, without your vision and passion none of this would be possible!!

I am still sitting in the Myrtle Beach airport , I just watched David and Regina, Smallville, and Jake all board their flights and I already miss everyone!!

I can't wait to see all of you again at the 2013 outing in Orlando!

well said TBT!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Nice! I've been craving some info!

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT:

Sounds good!

I hope everyone has a safe trip home.

~Joseph~
Via Tapatalk.

I can't wait to hear who won. Will we see the results of the individual matches as well?

Back